: Golf clubs for sale or trade!!

elwesso
06-02-04, 08:28 PM
Ok, I am having a closeout on all of his golf stuff... You need it I probably got it! Make offers, i'll go cheap......

Heres what I have, off the top of my head:

Woods (all have original head covers):
1. Taylor made supersteel 10.5*, graphite, R flex
2. Taylor made supersteel 250 10.5*, steel, R300 dynamic gold, corded wrap grip
3. Mizuno Tzoid forged Driver, 9*, Proforce 65 shaft, R flex (but plays as a stiff), golf pride softie grip. I used this club about 5 times...
4. Mizuno Tzoid forged 3 wood, Dynamic gold S300, original grip. I uesd this club very little......
5. Big bertha warbird driver, firm flex, 9*
6. Possibly a ping TiSI in new shape with 10* regular flex, ping aldila shaft

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head...

Irons/wedges:
1. Set of wilson fat shaft professional, a few clubs are broken but can be reshafed from wilson for $15 shipped..
2. Set of ram laser 2x (from like 1985!), rifle 6.5 shafts
3. Broken wilson fatshaft pro series lob wedge, 60*... Again can be shafted for $15 from wilson.. Hell someone can give me $5 for this and theyll have a really nice L wedge
4. Wilson fatshaft Gap wedge, 52.5.. Very nice wedge, nearly new...
5. Titleist DCI 2 iron, brand new grip..... Very easy 2 iron to hit.

I have many putters available as well.. a ping and a bulls-eye (I have a few of those)

I also have MANY antique clubs that are in rough shape but may be worth something to collectors.. Many wooden shafted, an old set of ORIGINAL titleist acushnets...

I know i got more stuff somewhere, but I gotta dig it all up..... I have so many golf clubs its unreal.

I also have tons and TONS of golf balls... I wanna get rid of some of these, I have all good balls (titleist Pro-v1s, callaway's, etc.. I really think i have at least one of every ball on the planet)..

What I have in the bag right now, you can make offers if you want to:

-Ping TiSI 8.5 degree, proforce 75 shaft, S flex (really EXstiff),
-Callaway steelhead plus 3wd with steel shaft,
- callaway hawkeye 5 wood with steel shaft,
- Set of 2-pw of Js professional weapons, very nice set of forged blades, every bit as good as the new NIKE pro combo irons, and theyre from the 80s...
- Cleveland 900 BRZ 52 and 60* wedge
- wilson fat shaft pro 56*
- Ping anser 2 bronze putter, black dot..

Make any offers!!!!!

Elvis
06-02-04, 10:57 PM
You need to put that stuff on eBay, Wes.

You didn't quit, did you?

elwesso
06-03-04, 03:26 PM
Yeah right, me quit, you gotta be kidding me! I thought you knew me better!

I just wanted to offer it to all my homies first... I have so much crap laying around that I dont use no reason why it cant be profitable......!

c5 rv
06-03-04, 09:57 PM
You need to put that stuff on eBay, Wes.

You didn't quit, did you?

LOL, my dad quits about every year. The clubs never get further than the back of the closet.

Elvis
06-04-04, 10:51 AM
Quitting golf is a lot like quitting smoking. I've done both many times.