: Skanky Teens Steal Girl Scout's Money

The Tony Show
05-28-08, 08:08 PM
For the love of God- what the hell is wrong with our youth?

The Beginning:

LgR4tFgbniU

But wait- there's more!

Z6Pdosx0iq0

And then this:

KS2Y3W5T4zM

CadillacSTS42005
05-28-08, 08:16 PM
^
definition of trailer trash...

The Tony Show
05-28-08, 08:20 PM
Actually no- it's the definition of "spoiled rich bitch". Driving the VW that Daddy's surely paying for and sipping her Starbucks in her best little "I wanna be Paris Hilton" outfit, she's far from trailer trash.

The obsession with celebrity and money in our culture is destroying our young people. The proof is above.

MauiV
05-28-08, 08:22 PM
Why become thieves when hooking pays so much better?

Im sure the pair could pull in an easy $500 a shot for a 3some instead of a measly $150 bucks from a 9 year old. Dont they know older men have money, not Girl Scouts?

Hell, they sell it, they collect the money and they still have it to sell again. God knew better than to make me a woman.

dwight.j.carter
05-28-08, 08:28 PM
that is pretty messed up and I also think they would be better hooking.

ABCF
05-28-08, 08:28 PM
Spare the rod........too few people provide the correct motivation to their children as they grow up. it is obvious to me she has never been taught to be accountable.

how proud her parents must be.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-28-08, 08:34 PM
What a little whore.

I wonder what she'd charge for an over-under and a french tickler? :lildevil: :sneaky:

dwight.j.carter
05-28-08, 08:47 PM
What a little whore.

I wonder what she'd charge for an over-under and a french tickler? :lildevil: :sneaky:

Ha I was just thinking that should be her punishment. She should have to give bj's to her entire town lol.

The Tony Show
05-28-08, 08:48 PM
I think it might be too late for that. :suspense:

dwight.j.carter
05-28-08, 09:04 PM
I'll teach those hoes not to steal lol.

LS1Mike
05-28-08, 09:06 PM
I think it might be too late for that. :suspense:

Very nice!:p

I am speechless.

Playdrv4me
05-28-08, 09:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did anyone catch the part in the third video where the blonde was ALREADY under custody for.... drumroll please:

Assault on her BOYFRIEND!!

Let that bitch lay a finger on me and Jail will seem like a distant memory. I mean really, I want to see the gay who got the shit beat out of him by a girl, and then reported it to the POLICE...

Only in Florida.

Brizzal
05-29-08, 01:04 AM
thats where Sal and I live, West Palm Beach, FL (Lake Worth and Boyton Beach are inner towns)
Now you know what we have to deal with.......

Sinister Angel
05-29-08, 01:10 AM
Hopefully those bitches get raped.

CadillacGurl
05-29-08, 01:21 AM

I honestly don't wish that on anyone... jail time will suffice....

Playdrv4me
05-29-08, 01:42 AM

LMFAO... That is wrong but unfortunately it's what everyone else was thinking and to afraid to say.

However, anyone who tries it is in for a rude awakening... the blonde probably carries an HIV infected syringe and a taser around. Best stay far from that crazy ho.

Then again, with the completely cavalier attitude she had about stealing that poor little girls money, she'd probably enjoy the attention.

Human wasteland... Exhibit A:
http://www.q45.org/gallery2/d/7255-1/steph.JPG

Night Wolf
05-29-08, 09:45 AM
wow, that is just messed up....

it sickens me so much hearing those comments about "money" they are literally worshiping "money"..... errr... I am not even going to get started....

Society is going down the drain.... seems to be at an exponential rate....

4fZ987FBwUU

ejguillot
05-29-08, 09:55 AM
Those 2 skanks deserve a fair trial and every consideration due to them by the justice system.

And given their records and attitude, the justice system (after due consideration) should place both of them in general population at a state prison for a few years. Having to share a cell with a few biker bitches should tweak that rotten sense of entitlement they both have.

Only 2 reasons the blonde skank (and calling her that is probably being too nice) is remorseful for are:

1) Being locked up for a few days without her car and phone.
2) The lawyer told her to.

CIWS
05-29-08, 10:30 AM

I honestly don't wish that on anyone... jail time will suffice....

:yeah: Two wrongs do not make a right.

Simply put them up on charges, give them a jury trial and play the video interviews for the jury. The rest will take care of itself.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-29-08, 11:33 AM
4fZ987FBwUU

The next person who posts anything by Soulja Boy gets banned.

MauiV
05-29-08, 11:37 AM
Skipping the social abortion that this is I have but one question, how the hell did they get caught by the local action news team?

Brizzal
05-29-08, 11:50 AM

YAH TRICK YAH gets the epic fail of the day...:thepan:

The Tony Show
05-29-08, 12:00 PM
Skipping the social abortion that this is I have but one question, how the hell did they get caught by the local action news team?

There's actually about 5 news reports about this- I only posted 3. After being seen running off with the money, the girls apparently came back to the same Winn Dixie the very next day (probably to try it again). The news was there interviewing the girl scout, and when the little girl pointed them out, the reporter walked over and interviewed them.

The part that really makes me sick is the comments like "Who doesn't like money?" and "Yeah, I know it's a crime- but it was an easy crime! lol!"

Sickening. It's really bad that this type of behavior isn't contained to the poor, "trailer trash" types anymore- here's two spoiled rich girls (check the Starbucks, hairdo, late model VW and clothes) who could ask Daddy for whatever money they need. They stole it instead simply because the opportunity presented itself, not out of need.

This blatant lack of moral value, not to mention remorse or embarrassment, is truly disheartening.

Playdrv4me
05-29-08, 12:23 PM
:yeah: Two wrongs do not make a right.

Simply put them up on charges, give them a jury trial and play the video interviews for the jury. The rest will take care of itself.

Ok ok... I'll have a heart... just put her in the county detention center for a couple weeks...
With the men.

gary88
05-29-08, 12:41 PM
That's our future folks.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-29-08, 12:49 PM
She drives a VW. Can you possibly expect more from her?!?

dwight.j.carter
05-29-08, 01:21 PM

Lol why that Yah Trick Yah video is comedy ! :histeric:

Jesda
05-29-08, 02:38 PM
Two wrongs make three rights! Its a win-win-win.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2007/05/17/office460.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-29-08, 02:41 PM
If money was their main goal, they're foolish not to just hang around golf courses in short skirts and tank tops. Think of all the drunk rich men happy to donate to these two poor girls!

nikon
05-30-08, 12:55 AM
thats where Sal and I live, West Palm Beach, FL (Lake Worth and Boyton Beach are inner towns)
Now you know what we have to deal with.......

heh, glad I live a little farther north in jupiter :p

although it's so bad now that the sheriffs office had to post up a sign telling people to lock their cars due to thieves in the area.....I kinda sucks.

derrty_deville
05-30-08, 01:18 AM
I push the big red button.:lildevil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3C7DECI0jU

Brizzal
05-30-08, 01:20 AM
heh, glad I live a little farther north in jupiter :p

although it's so bad now that the sheriffs office had to post up a sign telling people to lock their cars due to thieves in the area.....I kinda sucks.

yep theres 3 signs out here in the acreage. im west of u on northlake. people are starting to get desperate...:nono:

DopeStar 156
05-30-08, 01:46 AM
They put her in a juvenile detention center, that place is like summer camp, I swear. It's not bad at all......

derrty_deville
05-30-08, 01:49 AM
They put her in a juvenile detention center, that place is like summer camp, I swear. It's not bad at all......

Duh. The system is corrupt and daddy bought a good lawyer. They both walk. They'll get whats comin to them in the streets.

MauiV
05-30-08, 01:57 AM
Im sure some Juvi guard will show her all she needs to do to get a Starbucks brought to her daily.