: Small rat dogs do get girls !

Stoneage_Caddy
06-01-04, 10:30 PM
Had to go get the family dog from the grandparents today , they were dog sitting while we were gone .

So i run up and get him (toy pomerainian) . The dog is 5 pounds of fury , er fur . Love the dog but it just doesnt seem like a dog to me . Anyway i stop by macdonalds to get a big mac and some fries for me and the dog . I get to the pay window and the girl leans completly out the window doing the "awwwww" bit . by the time i get to the food window every girl working there are at the window to look at this dog , none of the girls would wipe the silly smile off there face becuse of this little arse dog in its bed sitting beside me in a caddy . I have never had 8 girls come to a pickup window to talk to me before , not to mention giggleing and smileing and stuff .....this small dog stuff works !

Now to find a small dog girls love that like strangers , so they wont be afrid to get in my caddy and pet my puppy till then I think the poms gonna take more rides in the caddy , if i could just get the little furball to quit shedding so much :eek:

Dead Sled
06-01-04, 10:39 PM
trade it for hairless chiuwawa :D

rabid
06-02-04, 02:22 AM
I get the same results with our toy poodle in my CTS-V.

Ralph
06-02-04, 02:32 AM
Only problem is that it's embarrassing to walk a dog like that in a park when all the other guys have manly German shepherds, Dobermans, etc. :shhh:

RBraczyk
06-02-04, 06:02 AM
The other thing that gets that result is a chocolate labrador puppy. Same thing, at any drive up, you get the girls leaning out the window. I brought him to school one afternoon and it was a total mob. A good one though. Now i just get comments from old men saying how nice looking a dog he is :-(

RBraczyk
06-02-04, 06:04 AM
now you cant get rid of the caddy!

Elvis
06-02-04, 11:20 AM
RB beat me to it.

Puppies are cool. I like puppies. Both kinds.

http://www.cottonelle.com/puppyfun/images/imgGamesPup.jpg

1toycad
06-02-04, 01:27 PM
Only problem is that it's embarrassing to walk a dog like that in a park when all the other guys have manly German shepherds, Dobermans, etc. :shhh:
Dude, I am with you. I own a big Akita.

He was was a babe magnet as a puppy. He is still a babe magnet now that he is fully grown. Some women just love big dogs :lildevil:

And when I walk him in the park, I still have my dignity intact. Sorry, but little dogs are nothing but hyperactive fur balls. (Let the flaming begin!!! :hide: )

caddydaddy
06-02-04, 01:50 PM
My Siberian Husky used to ride with me all the time in my 79 Deville. Everywhere I went he would have girls looking at him. Banks, drivethrough, in town! People just loved his blue eyes too!
I think all dogs are babe magnets! And it doesn't hurt to own a Cadillac!

shaggygrosser
06-02-04, 03:49 PM
I've got a dalmation. Chicks dig it, but I can still walk it without getting weird stares. My girlfriend wants a pom, but there's no freakin way. What's a dog like that good for? Can't fetch stuff, can't protect the house... Seems like decoration to me.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-02-04, 03:56 PM
I dunno , ive always wanted a sibreain husky since i saw them in alaska .....

when i get a dog i want something that loves people , im tired of dogs that do nothing but bark at anything that moves

elwesso
06-02-04, 06:44 PM
Like my dad has always said, a dog is worthless if you can fit it in a mailbox...

I couldnt see myself walking this little midget dog, that would feel weird. Ideally you need both so you have all your grounds covered...

Puppies are the best..... They are ideal for getting the ladies and you still have a mans dog, just a small one. NOTHING LIKE PUPPY BREATH BOYS!

davesdeville
06-02-04, 07:37 PM
The problem with puppies is that they grow up and their chick-magnet properties becomes tick-magnet ones. I have a deaf dog, so he doesn't bark at anyone.