: Johnny law needed a tank of gas !

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 01:36 PM
So last night I am driving home and got pulled over. I got a ticket for 80 in a 65 he wrote it for 75 though. So in my anger I went straight home and installed my h.i.d kit so I hope they like bright lights. Maybe with the money from my ticket he can go buy a tank of gas. :want:

dkozloski
05-22-08, 03:56 PM
So last night I am driving home and got pulled over. I got a ticket for 80 in a 65 he wrote it for 75 though. So in my anger I went straight home and installed my h.i.d kit so I hope they like bright lights. Maybe with the money from my ticket he can go buy a tank of gas. :want:
Poor baby!

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 04:02 PM
Lol I don't even care I just thought it was funny he got me. I have the money in the bank now but I will pay when I am ready lol.

dkozloski
05-22-08, 04:12 PM
Lol I don't even care I just thought it was funny he got me. I have the money in the bank now but I will pay when I am ready lol.
The outstanding warrant the next time they stop you will be a good reminder. Maybe you can be a star on "Cops".

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 04:17 PM
I could if I lost some teeth and grew a Mullett lol.

gary88
05-22-08, 04:26 PM
Cops makes for great entertainment.

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 04:33 PM
I strongly believe that show is the best show on Tv. It never gets old and you can always tell whoever they pulled over is up to no good.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-22-08, 04:52 PM
It's something I watch when there's nothing else to watch, but of course if I run out of things to watch, I resort to one of my other forms of entertainment....hanging out with friends, playing my XBOX 360, listening to my iPod, cruising around, going on teh interweb, polishing pete, reading, sleeping, etc etc... :lildevil:

dkozloski
05-22-08, 05:10 PM
whever I got pulled over I was always mad at myself and a little chagrinned. It was about 20 years or more between events for me.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-22-08, 05:17 PM
When I got pulled over last fall, I was somewhat mad at myself, but I knew I was overdue for a ticket after four years of driving.

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 05:27 PM
It's something I watch when there's nothing else to watch, but of course if I run out of things to watch, I resort to one of my other forms of entertainment....hanging out with friends, playing my XBOX 360, listening to my iPod, cruising around, going on teh interweb, polishing pete, reading, sleeping, etc etc... :lildevil:

Hook up your xbox live Chad so you can play GTA with Nick and I. :stirpot:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-22-08, 05:40 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Can't justify spending $99 on it.

gary88
05-22-08, 05:55 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Can't justify spending $99 on it.

I think you can :lildevil:

and why aren't you on AIM anymore

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 05:57 PM
I have a router if you want to run a wire across your house. I know alot of people that do it that way and just pick it up when they are not using it.
Should have got the ps3 if you didn't want to spend the money. I regret my 360 now that I have a ps3.

gary88
05-22-08, 06:04 PM
I regret my 360 now that I have a ps3.

:lies:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-22-08, 07:40 PM
and why aren't you on AIM anymore

I'm out with my friends a lot now, and I have to go to bed earlier now that my schedeule has changed at work. Don't worry Gary, I haven't forgotten about you. :(

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 08:32 PM
:lies:

I have all three machines now and the only way I will by a game on 360 is if my friends are getting it also to play on live. Side by side the PS3 is better than the 360. People just didn't buy the Ps3 because at the time it was way to expensive. And by Sony charging so much for it initially is essentially what put them in 2nd place in the console wars.

If you decide you want Blu Ray I suggest the PS3 because it is the cheapest Blu Ray Player available.

gary88
05-22-08, 08:46 PM
I have a 360 because of one reason: the games :cool2:

Though I do need a blu-ray player, might pick up a PS3 sometime down the road. HD-DVD failed me :nono:

dkozloski
05-22-08, 09:26 PM
Money spent on X-Box's, Play Stations, Wii's and the like would be better spent on an interesting new girl friend. More educational and better exercise.

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 11:37 PM
I have a 360 because of one reason: the games :cool2:

Though I do need a blu-ray player, might pick up a PS3 sometime down the road. HD-DVD failed me :nono:

Most games are available on both systems now. The ps3 has really caught up as far as that goes.

gothicaleigh
05-23-08, 09:22 AM
Money spent on X-Box's, Play Stations, Wii's and the like would be better spent on an interesting new girl friend. More educational and better exercise.

You buy your girlfriends?
Koz, I would never have guessed you were one of those guys... :halo:

Real Doll or does an older gentleman like yourself prefer the classic inflatable versions?

dkozloski
05-23-08, 04:29 PM
You buy your girlfriends?
Koz, I would never have guessed you were one of those guys... :halo:

Real Doll or does an older gentleman like yourself prefer the classic inflatable versions?
I'm old school. When a gentleman squires a young lady around he pays the tab no matter what his intentions are. It may be an investment in a wonderful life together.

Spyder
05-26-08, 06:10 PM
Hell, I'm married now and I STILL try to cover it every time we go out...

dkozloski
05-26-08, 07:17 PM
Hell, I'm married now and I STILL try to cover it every time we go out...
Here's hoping that you never feel a need to change your style.

the cadillac kid
05-26-08, 08:26 PM
i opened this thinking you were a good civilian and helped a cop that had his emergencies on, sitting on the side of an empty road, late on a dark night. :alchi: