05-19-08, 12:32 AM
what cadillac came with this wheels?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/molotovman/Picture1973414933.jpg

molotovman5000
05-19-08, 06:24 AM
anyone?

Highline Cady
05-19-08, 08:17 AM
Vogue. They're crap, and so are their tyres. It was either a dealer installed option, or someone actually bought them. They are NOT a Cady wheel.

nickc50310
05-19-08, 01:07 PM
I agree with my good buddy Albert!

Blackout
05-19-08, 03:25 PM
Vogue. They're crap, and so are their tyres. It was either a dealer installed option, or someone actually bought them. They are NOT a Cady wheel.

You from outside the US?

JimmyH
05-19-08, 03:41 PM
You from outside the US?

http://cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/misc/umm.jpg

dkozloski
05-19-08, 04:00 PM
http://cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/misc/umm.jpg
He was commenting on your British spelling of tires.

Blackout
05-19-08, 04:27 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/FastSpecV/untitled.jpg

JimmyH
05-19-08, 04:43 PM
He was commenting on your British spelling of tires.

I know. And I was pointing out to him that Albert is from (or in at least) Wisconsin. And he does not speak with a british accent.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-19-08, 06:58 PM
Not British at all. Unless maybe he's very good at hiding his accent...

dkozloski
05-19-08, 07:38 PM
I guess I'd rather be an ignorant speller than British.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-19-08, 07:42 PM
I prefer tyres to tires.

orconn
05-19-08, 09:25 PM
Let's get back to "what crap" Vogue tires and wheel are ......... just another way for Cadillac dealers to make additional money from those attempting to aquire status devoid of taste.

Highline Cady
05-19-08, 10:02 PM
That is how Vogue spells tire on their tires, who's the ignorant one? I thought it would be funny, guess it's hit or miss. Obviously not former Vogue tyre owners. They are crap, ask any mechanic who has ever worked on Vogue wheels or tires or even worse both, proof positive that two negatives don't always make a positive. LOL

Just read what you said dorwloski. LOL No not British, german actually.

dkozloski
05-19-08, 11:42 PM
That is how Vogue spells tire on their tires, who's the ignorant one? I thought it would be funny, guess it's hit or miss. Obviously not former Vogue tyre owners. They are crap, ask any mechanic who has ever worked on Vogue wheels or tires or even worse both, proof positive that two negatives don't always make a positive. LOL

Just read what you said dorwloski. LOL No not British, german actually.
A squareheaded cheesehead.

Highline Cady
05-20-08, 12:02 AM
A squareheaded cheesehead.

I have to take offense. I'll give you a pass because you didn't know, but I'm a displaced F.I.B. and a die hard chicago bear/cub fan. :lildevil: The hell with the pack, they got nothing if Favre stays retired. Pllleeeeeaaaasssseeee stay retired. :D

JimmyH
05-20-08, 01:25 PM
i'm a current FIB :lol:

Highline Cady
05-20-08, 11:51 PM
Is that what the back end of a regular CTS looks like? Huh, I've never seen that angle. LOL

JimmyH
05-22-08, 11:54 AM
Yah, more people see the back of my V (albeit from a distance) than my 3.6 :lol:

Highline Cady
05-22-08, 08:50 PM
True... But now I got a sh** load of nitrous. Can't wait to see you at the Midwest Meet next year!!! LOL

dwight.j.carter
05-22-08, 09:38 PM
speaking of the Nitrous what kind of times are you putting out with it ?

JimmyH
05-22-08, 10:02 PM
maybe next year I will bring the CTS. The thing jumps off the line like nobody's business. If I took off with the V as fast, I would be leaving pieces of differential behind.

Highline Cady
05-23-08, 02:36 AM
speaking of the Nitrous what kind of times are you putting out with it ?

Haven't actually made it to the track yet, but according to data logs made in a "secret" location, which were in the mid 13's which is flat out flying in this tank. Gonna need more brakes. :) 14.6 @ 95 w/o Nitrous, figure + 125 shot will knock off around 1 second. I think we're going to go even bigger. :eek:

I was hoping to go this weekend but they have other stuff going on this weekend and I have it in the shop for a climate control issue, a window rattle, wind noise, new windshield washer squirters, and my pressure activated Nitrous bottle heater. I love the certification, especially when I saw what was involved with just getting to the 20 cent plastic noisy/groaning door just to replace it. You basically have to gut the interior, the bright side is it'll make it easy to install gauges when the parts are out. :thumbsup:

dwight.j.carter
05-23-08, 01:36 PM
Very nice keep us posted I will be interested to see what kind of times you put up. You have the best of the best working on your engine that's for sure.

Highline Cady
05-23-08, 09:19 PM
Yes I agree, the motor is fine, we've been working on dialing in the juice. Bought a pressure sensitive bottle heater and that was a huge help in being more consistent on the data logs, but now is hitting my lean limit set in the controller and the safety stuff, is doing it's job, instantly shuts down the nitrous as soon as it goes out of spec. So we upped the fuel pressure reg., but still goes lean. Might be getting to much fuel now and shutting down injectors. So we'll back her down %5, do more data logs, check w/ the tech 2 see if cylinders are shutting down and re-jet, and then more data logs and more dialing in.

We're close, and spent some $ and allot of time taking it slow and getting it right, the system is done very nicely very clean look and everything you don't want to see is tucked away and hidden perfectly (AJ's the man!!!) We just gotta dial her in, perfectly, and I have no doubt at all, it will be perfect when we are done, just like every other mod that has been done. I got a crazy wicked sleeper here, can't wait to get her to the track!!! Timeslips, pics, video soon to come on the Nitrous thread.:cool:

dwight.j.carter
05-24-08, 01:41 PM
there was a guy on here Mark99STS that put a turbo on his STS. He posted an update recently that he had to get some kind of independent controller for the car. If I can find the thread I will throw up a link for it maybe it will help you guys out.

Highline Cady
05-25-08, 03:44 AM
Ya, that would be nice.
I had heard from a friend of a friends 3rd cousin twice removed, ya one of those stories,
that Mark had blown up the STS because the cylinders shut down through the pcm causing it to go lean, obviously, and then kaboom. It would make sense and I think I might be running into a similar problem with too much fuel causing "injector lock" which then the pcm shuts down cylinders causing me to go lean. Might have to go with smaller jets :crying2: I really don't want to go aftermarket just to much $, but we'll find out tomorrow by hooking up the tech2 and more data logging with the laptop, also we have a few other adjustments to make, would have done it tonight but I got way sidetracked. I really want 450+hp at the crank on the juice but we'll see, maybe dial it down a little until we find away around this, time will tell, even a conservative 75 shot would be fun, but I want to do way more, if the pcm can keep up with the nitrous we'll go with the biggest jets we can, just more time testing and tunning, get back to it tomorrow actually I guess later today.:D