: shaved front bumper..

sam hamm
05-17-08, 02:32 AM
so ive been looking for the lexani front bumper for my ext for forever but i cant find just the front bumper for anything.
does anyone know where i can get this?
if not i may wind up shaving everything off of mine. what do you think?

250motorsportz
05-17-08, 04:02 AM
What do you mean but shaving everything off? Lexani bumper is probably the only decent looking kit for the Escalade avail.

The Scientist
05-18-08, 02:39 PM
I think you are talking about this: http://wayneswheels2000.com/LexaniBodyKits.html

It comes as a kit. Thought about contacting Lexani???

sam hamm
05-19-08, 01:32 PM
i was talking about front bumper but instead of actually buying the front bumper just having the hole for the tag shaved and the hole for the toe hooks shaved.

T-Giv
11-01-09, 07:48 PM
Sam have you considered doing anything with the tailgate? Perhaps some shaving back there and removing the factory bumper?

J-Ridez
11-03-09, 01:17 PM
To me, the idea of shaving anything off of an EXT seems absurd since these are already luxury trucks with semi-low production numbers and look great as is. I can totally understand shaving and super modding out a Silverado, Avalanche or F-150 since they're a dime-a-dozen but an EXT just doesn't seem to warrant too many things aside from rims & audio upgrade and other minor items....but again that's only my opinion. If you find your bumper please post a picture, I'd be interested in seeing how it comes out!