Cadillac Owners Forum banner

03 esc,ext; is dvd wiring under the headliner?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Izzy 
#1 ·
:banghead:I have the escalade ext2003,I put an 04 nav in it than bought an 04 stock dvd overhead for it.Can anyone tell me if the harness is already under the headliner(it never came with overhead dvd but has the rear radio).If not wear can i get the harness.Than would i need to reprogram my nav since it doesnt have an AUX or DVD programed into it?

#2 ·
jforce123 I have a 2003 esv that I just added the factory rear dvd to. It came with nav and has a sunroof.Anyway the wiring is not there and is very $$$ for the dealer,I beleive it is part of the headliner.If you want to do this let me know and I will give you my contact info and tell you how I did it.

#3 ·
yes,please.I belive the dealer said around$1500 for the harness,if this is the case than of no harness under the headliner than forget it.But i would still like to know how hard it is to do in case if i can get something at the junk yard.Oh and did you need to reprogram your head unit for the aux?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.