: tag cover?? sopmething??

sam hamm
05-13-08, 06:08 PM
so my ext has a big hole where the spot where the tag is suppose to be and a friends mom has a little cover over it. can anyone tell me what this is called?

thanks, sam

05-13-08, 07:03 PM
license plate cover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LICENSE-PLATE-BRACKET-cadillac-ESCALADE-02-06-front-05_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50451QQihZ024QQitemZ 370049792911QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW