: Doin' Obama

Destroyer
05-10-08, 09:17 AM
Lets not turn this into a political thread. Thought this video might be worth a few laughs. Lets keep our comments for either candidate to ourselves. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skIlZflDs9Y&feature=rec-fresh

DILLIGAF
05-10-08, 10:34 AM
I Knew It!Good Looking tall black dude,rumors of Bill not measuring up.Why did it take so long?

DILLIGAF
05-10-08, 12:42 PM
Excellent link dude.I hpoe it opens some eyes!!:highfive:

AMGoff
05-10-08, 01:54 PM
Well... the first link was pretty 'effin FUNNY! Nice one destroyer... Kudos :thumbsup:

The second link was, well... pathetic - it shouldn't have even been posted here and will probably get this thread closed. Anyone who can't see that second video as nothing other than pure BS propaganda edited together by someone with their own agenda is... ummm... just as guilty as some of those things said about Sen. Obama. I mean... what was the majority of that videos reference material taken from - Fox News... Hmmm... I've been a registered Rep. my entire life and even I was a little sickened by that.

If nothing else, at least with regard to this site I wish people would have a little more restraint when it comes to posting things like this... this started off as a really FUNNY thread, but we just couldn't leave it like that.. Now I fully understand why the politics subforum was banished from the site.

urbanski
05-10-08, 03:45 PM
i deleted it to make sure this thread stays within the rules

caddycruiser
05-10-08, 03:53 PM
Haha...I loved the original Jimmy Kimmel ones, and this is great. Always amazing what can be made out of editing snippets of video together.

DILLIGAF
05-10-08, 05:53 PM
i deleted it to make sure this thread stays within the rules
I liked it Urb.:sneaky:

I saw more racial than political in the vid.

TexasCadillac
05-10-08, 06:59 PM
My bad, sorry. I did not post the kink to cause any trouble. I just wanted to show what he is about.