: Where can I find link to GM 2009 ordering guide?

GM-4-LIFE
05-05-08, 07:24 PM
I had the GM 2009 ordering guide link somewhere, but then I lost it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This time I will save it!

SG

jaycough
05-05-08, 07:52 PM
see private message

GM-4-LIFE
05-05-08, 07:57 PM
Thank you very much!

I saw someone post that the 2009 Escalade's new L9H engine will NOT have the AFM system, but I could swear I saw GM's announcement confirming that the new 2009 Escalade engine WILL have the AFM as well as E85 capability.

SG

SWRidin
05-06-08, 12:37 AM
So whats the verdict Aero? Will it have or not?

hcvone
05-06-08, 07:46 AM
Thank you very much!

I saw someone post that the 2009 Escalade's new L9H engine will NOT have the AFM system, but I could swear I saw GM's announcement confirming that the new 2009 Escalade engine WILL have the AFM as well as E85 capability.

SG

I wonder if my new Navigator will have that engine. ;)

GM-4-LIFE
05-06-08, 11:50 AM
So whats the verdict Aero? Will it have or not?

The problem is that GM never listed AFM in the ordering guide. GM listed it and confirmed it in another article/publication and I am still searching to find the location where I initially saw it. When I find it, I will let you know, but it would really be in GM's best interest to offer AFM on the L9H 6.2L. Why would they spend tons of money to re-do the engine just to offer E85 capability? I am sure GM went ahead with the AFM and E85, but they haven't added the specific listing for it in the 2009 ordering guide as of yet. With gas prices at $4.00 and rising everyday, it would really be to GM's benefit to offer AFM. Even if it doesn't do much to improve fuel economy, it is a great advertising tool.

I am still researching this...

SG

GM-4-LIFE
05-06-08, 12:02 PM
It has been confirmed that the 2009 Escalade L9H engine WILL HAVE Active Fuel Management in addition to the E85 capability.

Here is a link that lists it under official Cadillac changes:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t23499.html

Also, I just confirmed this with Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac. He seems to have all the good insider info.

Hope this helps!

SG

hcvone
05-06-08, 02:02 PM
It has been confirmed that the 2009 Escalade L9H engine WILL HAVE Active Fuel Management in addition to the E85 capability.

Here is a link that lists it under official Cadillac changes:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t23499.html

Also, I just confirmed this with Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac. He seems to have all the good insider info.

Hope this helps!

SG

Protein Vinyl is this better than regular vinyl? Is there going to be a Platinum model for 09'? What will the 09' interior choice be, it looks like they are deleting that seat combo for 09' :confused:

john07slade
05-06-08, 04:56 PM
Carl, you are far too classy a guy to be seen driving around in one of those hideous Navigators. I know you have an issue with the paint, can't argue that, but really.:tisk:

GM-4-LIFE
05-06-08, 08:35 PM
Carl, you are far too classy a guy to be seen driving around in one of those hideous Navigators. I know you have an issue with the paint, can't argue that, but really.:tisk:

I agree! In my family, I have made it a rule NEVER to use the F word. No Phords in our family...EVER!

GM for LIFE!!!

SG

hcvone
05-07-08, 07:12 AM
I have never owned a Ford, not yet anyway, have to see what happens. :)

Palomar9
05-07-08, 02:21 PM
Years ago when I flew a lot for work, they would occasionally give me a Ford for a rental car. That's when I knew something was wrong with Ford. Once I spent 30 minutes in a dark parking lot at 3 in the morning trying to find the *&$!*$@# headlight switch. Never will I own a Ford. I'll go to Hyundai first.

hcvone
05-07-08, 03:18 PM
Years ago when I flew a lot for work, they would occasionally give me a Ford for a rental car. That's when I knew something was wrong with Ford. Once I spent 30 minutes in a dark parking lot at 3 in the morning trying to find the *&$!*$@# headlight switch. Never will I own a Ford. I'll go to Hyundai first.

Well I never thought that a new Escalade would blow up in my garage, but that happened already, so maybe a ford can not be any worse. ;)

GM-4-LIFE
05-07-08, 06:53 PM
Well I never thought that a new Escalade would blow up in my garage, but that happened already, so maybe a ford can not be any worse. ;)

hcvone,

I would rather push my Cadillac than drive a phord!

SG