: Saints of Los Angeles

Destroyer
05-05-08, 12:14 AM
Been a long time IMO since Motley Crue rocked out like this. Great song, great video, kinda feels like the 80's listening to it. Any Motley fans here?. Good to hear these guys rocking out again.

4sWpS8iSDIY

The Tony Show
05-05-08, 02:30 PM
Fun trivia fact about this song:

It was the first song ever to be released on a video game (before YouTube, before the radio, before the stores). I've been playing it for about 3 weeks now on Rock Band. Terrific song, and a great drum track.

Spyder
05-05-08, 05:01 PM
I'm damned near done with Sixx's book, The Heroin Diaries. DEFINITELY recommended to just about anyone. Some interested stuff in there...

Destroyer
05-05-08, 08:21 PM
Fun trivia fact about this song:

It was the first song ever to be released on a video game (before YouTube, before the radio, before the stores). I've been playing it for about 3 weeks now on Rock Band. Terrific song, and a great drum track.Pretty slick move actually. Rock Band is pretty big so that was an excellent way to get exposure. Most younger guys could care less about a bunch of 40+ rockers, hell Mick Mars is 57. Put the music in a game and they are more inclined to like it and go buy the album. Genius.

MauiV
05-06-08, 07:34 PM
Too Fast for Love is still my favorite Crue album and Live Wire is probably my favorite hair band song of all time.

Gjh562Kwul4

Spyder
05-07-08, 02:56 AM
Mmmmmmmm...Cocaine...

Destroyer
05-07-08, 07:38 AM
Live Wire is a great song but that video is hard to watch!.:cookoo:

MauiV
05-07-08, 05:42 PM
Yes it is.....Oh the 80s, you sucked for SOOOO many reasons and spandex is high on that list.

petersenj20
05-07-08, 11:20 PM
I heard this for the first time on the radio today. Not a bad song. Especially compared to all the other new junk floating around.

Lord Cadillac
05-08-08, 11:16 PM
There are a lot of good 80s comebacks this year. Including Judas Priest and Whitesnake (actually good music, too). Here's one from the latest Judas Priest album, Nostradamus.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just saying it's going to be a good year for 80s rock/metal in it's newest form...

GLZ-_V5_2bE