: Anyone Have Discount Links To Hotels In Florida

05cts-v
05-04-08, 01:52 PM
My wife and I will be in Orlando, for business, from July 4-July 11, 2008. We stayed at the Rosen Centre last year on vacation but there a few days not available during our stay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dkozloski
05-04-08, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't be looking for discount in a Florida hotel, I'd be looking for armorplate and an escape route.

05cts-v
05-04-08, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't be looking for discount in a Florida hotel, I'd be looking for armorplate and an escape route.

I hope not. The reason for going is because her job will probably take her there.

dkozloski
05-04-08, 07:24 PM
When you watch the TV program "The First 48" and it's in Miami, it looks like a very scary place; an asphalt jungle. The land is all flat as hell. There're no hills to hide behind when the car bombs go off. Definitely not my cup of tea.

05cts-v
05-04-08, 08:31 PM
When you watch the TV program "The First 48" and it's in Miami, it looks like a very scary place; an asphalt jungle. The land is all flat as hell. There're no hills to hide behind when the car bombs go off. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Its flat as can be. I'm used to seeing mountains in the distance but I could learn to live their.

RightTurn
05-04-08, 09:33 PM
Have you tried the usual sites...Expedia, Travelocity, etc? Google is your friend. Good luck.

Destroyer
05-05-08, 12:04 AM
My wife and I will be in Orlando, for business, from July 4-July 11, 2008. We stayed at the Rosen Centre last year on vacation but there a few days not available during our stay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hotwire.com is probably the best deal you will get staying in Orlando. I live in the Tampabay area and when I want to spend a weekend in Orlando with the family I always use Hotwire.com, great deals.

Jesda
05-06-08, 02:23 AM
http://img1.priceline.com/pcln/gbl/trio_800x600.jpg