: 1996 Eldorado Won't Start

Fantasi30
05-02-08, 06:49 PM
I have a 1996 Eldorado Northstar that won't start. The car started fine until I started working on the brake lights that didn't work. The third brake light on the glass works, but the outer ones didn't. I put in all new bulbs still nothing. I took the brake light switch that is behind the brake pedal out to see if it was making contact and the switch is find. While I was working on the brake lights the battery die, I recharge the battery and even put in another one, but it just won't start now. Engine turns over fast and strong, but won't start. So now the car won't start and I still couldn't get the brake lights to work. I check the fuses on the drive side under the hood and they are good. I car was running find with the brake lights not working. Is there a engine relay or fuse some where? Where should I start looking ? PLEASE HELP

Fantasi30
05-02-08, 09:30 PM
Update= When I spray fuel into the intake manifold it will run for a couple of sec then stops. So I guess the fuel pump isn't pumping? Where is the fuel pump fuse or fuel pump relay? I guess I might have burnt the fuse when i was messing with the brake lights.

Ranger
05-03-08, 11:58 AM
The fuel pump fuse and relay are in the fuse box.