: new sport..the baby drop

ABCF
05-01-08, 10:45 PM
this is uhhh....different

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/05/01/india.baby.toss.cnn

here in Canada,you would go to jail for this

concorso
05-01-08, 10:59 PM
I hope one of the babies craps itself on the way down...

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
05-02-08, 12:56 AM
What is the point of this?

Rolex
05-02-08, 01:03 AM
Superstition by a bunch of savages. Aren't these the same folks that circumcise their young females? That only serves to guarantee a female will never enjoy coitus or experience an orgasm.

ABCF
05-02-08, 01:08 AM
Superstition by a bunch of savages. Aren't these the same folks that circumcise their young females? That only serves to guarantee a female will never enjoy coitus or experience an orgasm.

Not the same folks that circumsise females, apparently Babies are dropped several stories for good health and good luck at a shrine in Solapur, in Maharastra, India.

MauiV
05-02-08, 04:22 AM
Its all fun and games till one lands head firt and snaps a neck.

BTW, this should be the punishment for 7 year olds that steal their grannys car, cept get rid of the padded landing area.

Rolex
05-02-08, 01:50 PM
Not the same folks that circumsise females, apparently Babies are dropped several stories for good health and good luck at a shrine in Solapur, in Maharastra, India.

You're mostly right. FC is practiced primarily in Africa, but there are several Middle East nations that have cultures who practice it. India probably to a lesser degree than most (though India is not a middle eastern country). The majority are probably Muslim, but the practice is not exclusive to Muslims as a matter of fact.

TomDeville
05-08-08, 12:27 AM
That is an insane exposure of those
children to risk of physical harm.
I would like to throw those idiots
off the building with no tarp to catch them.
It makes Michael Jackson's balcony
incident look very very normal.
That type of India shit is sooo messed up:rant2:

TomDeville

Destroyer
05-08-08, 04:25 PM
I watched this on the news and my jaw dropped to the floor. How dumb can these people be?. The children are not fully developed, their bones are weak, this could cripple them for life or even kill them. The fatalities and injuries this ritual has done must be grossly underestimated. Unbelieveable!

MauiV
05-08-08, 09:59 PM
Yeah, but if they live their healthy and lucky!!! If they are injured or die they were obviously unlucky and not in "Gods" favor so that is mearly a simple way of culling the weak from the heard early.

Oh how I love religion and the religious!!!

TomDeville
05-10-08, 12:56 AM
I do not know if it is religion; which
would likely be Hindu; asmuchas, some
traditional localized voodoo type shit.

Best Regards,

TomDeville
:cool2::cool2: