: 7 Year Old Faces Grand Theft Auto Charges

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
05-01-08, 01:07 AM
I just watched this and started laughing. If I were this kid's parent he would have been thrown through a wall by now.

http://www.break.com/index/grand-theft-auto-7-year-old.html

I love how the rims just broke in half when he hit that curb.

JTraik
05-01-08, 01:17 AM
ROFL! "my friend was comin and he smoked real cigarettes" "its fun to do bad stuff, like run into a car" and I love his response to "did you realize you could have killed someone?"

MauiV
05-01-08, 01:56 AM
"I just want to do sum hoodrat tangs wif my friends"

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Wolf
05-01-08, 09:17 AM
Blaming it on video games in 3......2.......1.........

Rolex
05-01-08, 10:53 AM
Grandma has custody of the little sociopath. Overindulged little future career criminal. I see nothing funny here, and the callous answer he gave to, "did you know you could have killed somebody" summed it all up for me. The whole event would lose its humor had he run over and killed a person. It's not too late for someone to make a strong impression on this boy. I bet that won't happen though....ie "no video games for a week." :bigroll:

DopeStar 156
05-01-08, 11:55 AM
Through a wall? No I'd have pushed the kid into traffic and turned his fat ass into a grease stain on the highway.......

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
05-01-08, 11:58 AM
Through a wall? No I'd have pushed the kid into traffic and turned his fat ass into a grease stain on the highway.......

HAHA! :thepan:

Brizzal
05-01-08, 12:20 PM
this is the next town over from me lol

The Tony Show
05-01-08, 01:25 PM
Funny, yet not.

It's cute and hilarious since no one got hurt and the kid is such a little doofus. When he's 15, packing heat and looking at my car, it's not so funny anymore.

Kev
05-01-08, 01:38 PM
Grandma has custody of the little sociopath. Overindulged little future career criminal. I see nothing funny here, and the callous answer he gave to, "did you know you could have killed somebody" summed it all up for me. The whole event would lose its humor had he run over and killed a person. It's not too late for someone to make a strong impression on this boy. I bet that won't happen though....ie "no video games for a week." :bigroll:You're much too harsh Rolex. I believe he said; "no video games for a week end."

I'll tell you that had I done something like that ever in my childhood, the 'Board of Education' would have been applied to the 'Seat of Knowledge' and I would have gained a new appreciation for the idea that it is wrong to steal and damage other's property.

In fact, just the thought of corporal punishment was quite an effective deterrent for many foolish ideas that popped into my pre-pubescent skull.

DopeStar 156
05-01-08, 02:05 PM
Funny, yet not.

It's cute and hilarious since no one got hurt and the kid is such a little doofus. When he's 15, packing heat and looking at my car, it's not so funny anymore.

Just write "Low Carb" on the car, he'll stay away......

Rolex
05-01-08, 02:19 PM
Just write "Low Carb" on the car, he'll stay away......

:haha:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-01-08, 03:27 PM
My ****ing generation is gonna be the end of it all.

CadillacGurl
05-01-08, 03:34 PM
I saw this on the news the other night. I was seriously asking "WTF was this kid thinking!?" He wanted to get back at his mom with his grandma's car... what happened to just hiding mom's purse?! :nono: Such a shame...

Kev
05-01-08, 04:17 PM
Funny, yet not.

It's cute and hilarious since no one got hurt and the kid is such a little doofus. When he's 15, packing heat and looking at my car, it's not so funny anymore.If his Grandma doesn't whip his little punk @$$ now :bouncer:
he'll likely be more of a lethal threat to society long before he reaches 15!

Florian
05-01-08, 07:38 PM
give that fat **** the chair....or lethal injection and save the taxpayers a bunch of money....

That kid makes Jesda look like Karen Carpenter.

F

Highline Cady
05-01-08, 11:13 PM
I think you guys are missing the point. Did you see the rims on grandma's car, seriously grandma's big pimp'n, or was, that's the only thing funny about all of this.

gary88
05-02-08, 12:23 AM
This kid is the reason we're going to have a food shortage

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
05-02-08, 12:50 AM
I think you guys are missing the point. Did you see the rims on grandma's car, seriously grandma's big pimp'n, or was, that's the only thing funny about all of this.

My point exactly.

93DevilleUSMC
05-02-08, 03:17 AM
Kids like this are the reason Mitt Romney wavered on abortion.

The Tony Show
05-02-08, 03:39 PM
http://latarian.ytmnd.com/

AlBundy
05-02-08, 06:41 PM
Ha haaaaaa.:highfive:

DopeStar 156
05-02-08, 09:18 PM
LMAO!!! For every hit that site gets his grandmother will kick his ass once.......

Murphyg
05-02-08, 11:20 PM
If his Grandma doesn't whip his little punk @$$ now :bouncer:
he'll likely be more of a lethal threat to society long before he reaches 15!

Like she said.......She'd whoop his ass if she knew she wouldnt end up in jail for doin that.
Then there's some dumb assed cop talkin to the kid in a tone like he's freakin Steve from Blues Clues and there all on PBS Kids !!

I for one am not for givin kids a whoopin. But sometimes certain situations appear to deserve..........
With the attitude of that child. Its no doubt that hes been getting away with way too much for way too long.

And about those rims....aint cheap by a long stretch. So seein as grandma can afford such a nice ride. Makes one wonder why she has custody and the child isnt at home with Dad. Obviously the family is well off and financial hardships arent the reason that the child is already practically a hood. Cause Grandma being able to afford those kind of luxuries; They must be livin in a well to do neighborhood away from all the influences of what the child has picked up on . :hmm::hmm::hmm: :histeric:

The Tony Show
05-03-08, 12:26 AM
I had to do it.

http://hoodratstuff.ytmnd.com/

Me, boredom, Photoshop and audio editing software are a bad combination.

Kev
05-03-08, 12:36 AM
You're bored, you need adult supervision. You'll not find it here. :nono:

CadillacGurl
05-03-08, 01:38 AM
:lol: I love the ytmnds Tony

AlBundy
05-03-08, 03:28 AM
pm me your email address(not personal if that's a problem) so I can send you the Hillary jpeg. I don't know how to make it into a signature. Maybe you can.