: Two items im wondering..

TheCaddyKidd
04-30-08, 10:03 PM
Are these really worthe it?

First I see Jet Performance sells these Low-Temp Thermometers for like 60 bucks.. not sure if it really does anything...

Second thing I saw on Jet Performance site was a Mass Air Flow that is supposed to allow mroe air.. again just wondering if anyone has input on these.. thanks

hcvone
05-01-08, 09:05 AM
Are these really worthe it?

First I see Jet Performance sells these Low-Temp Thermometers for like 60 bucks.. not sure if it really does anything...

Second thing I saw on Jet Performance site was a Mass Air Flow that is supposed to allow mroe air.. again just wondering if anyone has input on these.. thanks

Your stock stat will give your engine the best performance, if you lived in Arizona maybe the stat would help. I have purchased many aftermarket MAF sensors over the years and never gained any HP on the dyno with aftermarket MAF's, many of the aftermarket car modders use the stock sensors because they offr the best performance.

SUX2BU
05-01-08, 07:29 PM
Yeah what he said. thermostats are for really hot states. I'll get one eventually. And the mass airflow sensors are a waste. Most tuners around here tell you to put a stock one back on before they will mess with the computer.