: tire pressure system

Screamn
04-29-08, 03:57 PM
Hey all, anyone else having issues with resetting the tire pressure system? I didn't realize each tire had to be reset or I would have ask the place that rotated them to do this. I can't get all 4 tires to reset so I now have that wonderful icon flashing on the dash. Might need to take to the dealer, still under warranty... oh yeah 07 Escalade

Screamn

cadillacroadside
04-29-08, 04:02 PM
beware on the under warranty thoery, each time you rotate your tires or lose pressure due to nails etc, the system has to be reset, for my customers...if i rotated the tires i will reset the system, if an outside shop does it there is a charge to do it

Screamn
04-29-08, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the insight...I found a link on here about what some have done. Will try that tomorrow (over inflate the tire and let the air out till the horn sounds for each tire) what a pita!!!!

hcvone
04-29-08, 04:55 PM
With two 07's I purchased a reset tool, made life easy . If you are in the Philly area I will reset yours. :)

Screamn
04-29-08, 07:26 PM
Thanks hcvone but I am not in the philly area. where did you purchase the tool? what's it called?

Screamn

hcvone
04-30-08, 07:01 AM
http://www.bartecusa.com/

You can find them on E-Bay from time to time at half price, that is where I got mine and it was brand new. :)