: Cadillac Forums Watch?

Thomas Carey
04-29-08, 11:51 AM
As there are some real watch fans in the house. I have been wondering. If a quality Cadillac Forums Watch were ever to be offered would you be interested? If so should it be a quartz to keep the price low or an Auto?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Cadillacboy
04-29-08, 12:14 PM
I'd go for auto chrono as well .Nonetheless, I'm a watch enthusiast and a watch should be auto in my point of view albeit I have some quartz movements too

Lord Cadillac
04-29-08, 12:31 PM
As there are some real watch fans in the house. I have been wondering. If a quality Cadillac Forums Watch were ever to be offered would you be interested? If so should it be a quartz to keep the price low or an Auto?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey
There are vendors here who do sell watches - so please be careful not to step on any toes.

Thank you,

Sal C.

Thomas Carey
04-29-08, 12:41 PM
There are vendors here who do sell watches - so please be careful not to step on any toes.

Thank you,

Sal C.

But of Course. =) Just curious. Perhaps there will be enough interest and one of those vendors can offer something special to the forum.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
04-29-08, 05:36 PM
I want one with the old Cadillac emblem from the 80's-90's. I don't care for the new one too much and I have yet to find one with that older emblem/crest on it.

ewill3rd
04-29-08, 10:08 PM
I had to say no, strangely my body chemistry shuts quartz watches down.
Not sure why. When I take them off they start working flawlessly within 24 hours.
Put them back on and they stop.

Also, due to my line of work, jewelry doesn't exactly work out. Especially coming up this fall when I have to work on 300V Escalade power systems. :D

C&C
04-30-08, 06:36 AM
It would have to keep the best time, for me; a nice watch face would just be a plus.

Thomas Carey
04-30-08, 01:36 PM
I had to say no, strangely my body chemistry shuts quartz watches down.
Not sure why. When I take them off they start working flawlessly within 24 hours.
Put them back on and they stop.

Also, due to my line of work, jewelry doesn't exactly work out. Especially coming up this fall when I have to work on 300V Escalade power systems. :D

I have the same issue you do with most Quartz watches. It's actually due to the natural electrical current that flows through our body. This is why I personally wear an automatic. Not battery with a mechanical movement and it's self winding. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

DopeStar 156
05-01-08, 12:01 AM
Um, I have a watch.... I found it, it was free....

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
05-01-08, 12:52 AM
Um, I have a watch.... I found it, it was free....

Did it come out of your Lucky Charms box?

ewill3rd
05-01-08, 09:18 AM
Thomas, good to know at least there is one other person with the same issue.
Most people look at me funny when I tell them that :lol:

Thomas Carey
05-01-08, 11:20 AM
Thomas, good to know at least there is one other person with the same issue.
Most people look at me funny when I tell them that :lol:

Oh this is quite common really. My mother is the same way. I am fine with brands like Movado but never have had luck with Timex. Now my mother has a heck of a time with Seiko. So you might find there are actually some brands that you don't have an issue with.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

DopeStar 156
05-01-08, 11:45 AM
Did it come out of your Lucky Charms box?

LOL! On a curb actually....

Thomas Carey
05-09-08, 10:24 AM
Thought I would dig this one up as there may be some members who have not seen this thread. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

JimmyH
05-09-08, 04:42 PM
I don't wear watches. I do have a nice lighter though.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/eb/30/8e5a_1.JPG