: Frenchy ask help for his cadillac sts

alex67000
04-29-08, 08:11 AM
Hello, i am a french men, i have a Cadillac STS northstar 1994 4.6, the coolant is at 223 F and then the fan goes on is it normal? is it not to high? when i take the A.C the fan goes on at 207 F it is better? but i have a problem there is a few smoke who are coming when i take the A.C, there is not smoke burn, the smok have no odors what is this smoke? thank you very much for youre answer, Alex67000

Ranger
04-29-08, 10:59 AM
Sounds perfectly normal. The fans come when they are supposed to (223). They also run anytime the A/C is on. Not sure about the smoke. Where is it coming from?

alex67000
04-29-08, 11:37 AM
Thank you Ranger for youre answer, the smoke comes from the air grid, the smoking doesnt smell burned, it has no odors, the coolant water is ok, the oil is ok, all the level are good,all the level no leaking, the sound of the motor is good, all is good, the car is driving very good, just a little bit smoke which comes from the a/c, what is this smoke??? the car doenst belong at bob marley, lol, in the night i have many condensation of the driver side?????? when everything is off there are not smoking, when the a/c runs hard there are no smoking, what happened...............help me..........

tateos
04-29-08, 01:55 PM
Sound like partially condensed water vapor - fog, basically

Ranger
04-29-08, 06:14 PM
By "air grid" I assume you mean the cabin A/C vents? I have seen what Tateos describes, but only on very rare occasions (very hot & humid). I can't think of much else if it has no smell to it.

alex67000
04-29-08, 07:30 PM
thanks Ranger and Tateos you are very sympathic, my problem is very strange, the smoke is not at all time, i hope i find the solution, thank you very much