: Im coming to Cali, what should i get for my 02 escalade

superdips
04-28-08, 05:15 PM
I have an 02 escalade with 111,000 miles thats not starting right now but i have a trip planned to come to California area (Lodi) in 2 weeks and i live in canada so my question is what should i bring back with me for my truck.
I want to get my hands on the hand held computer tool, whats the best place to pick on of those up from and a good price for them?
Also, my remote starter is jacked and so i would like to replace that, any good places to pick one up for a good price?
Please also add what you think would be a good investment for the truck that i should pick up while im there.
Reason i want to get this stuff from there is cuz its wayy cheaper than here and its the only time im gonna be there so any help is appreciated thanks!

superdips
04-30-08, 12:14 AM
any ideas???

ZX_man
04-30-08, 04:51 PM
Have you done a full tune up yet? I don't know the price of items in Canada, but it seems as though you would save some money by getting everything while in Cali. What about performance parts (intake, exhaust, chip, brakes, etc..) I guess it would really depend on your budget. What about stereo or AV equipment (speakers, amps, headrest monitors). Just some ideas.

Walter

CaddieJapan
05-02-08, 01:38 PM
Im in the USA also with work from Japan, I picked up tons of parts to include several oil filters, fuel filters, air filters, the Silverstar Lamps, new Headlights, Zaino wax kits, upgraded EBC Brake Rotors, and small things here and there.

srt
05-02-08, 08:05 PM
Dips- I'm here in Northern Cali and I got most of my stuff from Goodies in San Jose off of Lincoln. Talk to Rich he's really the only one I trust there. Not sure on ur budget but I'd recommend the programmer, full exhaust, intake filter, and of course rims.

superdips
05-05-08, 10:59 PM
Im looking at getting my hands on the programmer and the intake.
Also, ill try getting a major tune up done while im out there.
Thanks for all the advice!

hueterm
05-06-08, 11:49 PM
A spare, for when yours gets stolen...