: Gas Prices High, Would You Buy One Of These?

Ralph
05-28-04, 02:34 AM
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=7150&sid=275&n=157

davesdeville
05-28-04, 03:38 AM
Trucks with spoilers make me sad. :banghead: :nono:

But then again, a viper engine makes me happy again. :)

MEJIA
05-28-04, 12:43 PM
A truck with a Viper engine? Ill buy it blindfolded. He he!

But it is still not aviable in Mexico :tisk:

However in my opinion there should have been the option of an automatic transmission.

Just my $ .02

Dead Sled
05-28-04, 12:46 PM
A truck with a Viper engine? Ill buy it blindfolded. He he!

But it is still not aviable in Mexico :tisk:

However in my opinion there should have been the option of an automatic transmission.

Just my $ .02

yeah but mexico had a full size dodge suv though. like a Ramcharger with the 93-01 body. thats not fair

tru504187211
05-28-04, 01:13 PM
I'll get one after I grow my mullet.

Pimpin_Whity
05-28-04, 03:15 PM
if i had money to spare and had all the cars i want, i would defenately get it.

LacSeville
05-28-04, 04:11 PM
spoiler and non-functional hood scoop... what i the world would you do with that much power??! yeh, i'd have one. :eyebrow:

ShadowLvr400
05-28-04, 04:32 PM
Of course. I can work for the gas $$. :)

Ralph
05-29-04, 03:27 AM
Ya, I saw a black one inside our Dodge showroom. $75,000 Cdn! :bighead:

What's this I hear about the U.S. going to eliminate mid-grade fuel to reduce the overall cost. Apparently, it costs too much for 3 different blends of octane with all the people and R&D involved, etc.

I have no problem with a 500hp anything that has a spoiler or dummy hood scoop. I've seen much less powerful trucks with aftermarket spoilers that never looked as good as the SRT-10's. True, it's not necessary.

RBraczyk
05-29-04, 08:47 AM
I like the Chevy SS better. AWD is better for new england conditions.

Dead Sled
05-29-04, 04:44 PM
If I could afford that gas money wouldn't really be a concern :cool:

MEJIA
05-29-04, 08:37 PM
yeah but mexico had a full size dodge suv though. like a Ramcharger with the 93-01 body. thats not fair

Thats true here in Mexico we had the Ramcharger SUV and I can tell you it was awesome.

My dad owned a 1992 Ramcharger Limited 2-door with the 360 cu. engine and in those days that truck was the equivalent of the Escalade or Navigator, in those days that was the mos luxurious truck SUV we could buy in Mexico. Not even the Chevy Suburban came close in luxury and design.
In 2000 it was reintroduced to the mexican market with the body and design of the past dodge ram pickup desing. Again it had the 360 cu. engine, 2 doors and was very well equipped, but it did not had the same place as the 1989 to 1994 model, because in 2000 there were more SUVS were to chose from, and with more features. However since my dad had both of the trucks I can tell your they were AWESOME and I drove them both, one of them at 10 years old and the other at 18 years old. :D

Mejia

DaveSmed
05-29-04, 09:15 PM
I like the Chevy SS better. AWD is better for new england conditions.
Nice truck, but WAY out of its leauge. The Ford Lightning is cheaper, The SRT-10 is not much more, and as much as I hate to say it, they both blow the Chevy away performance wise. The only reason its AWD, is that they took the engine/powertrain out of an Escalade (Vortec 6000), and put it in the pickup. Nice truck, but too pricy for what you get, and it is far from a competitive entry in the sport truck category. This is one area where I wish they would get their act together...

Ralph
05-30-04, 02:36 AM
Thats true here in Mexico we had the Ramcharger SUV and I can tell you it was awesome.

My dad owned a 1992 Ramcharger Limited 2-door with the 360 cu. engine and in those days that truck was the equivalent of the Escalade or Navigator, in those days that was the mos luxurious truck SUV we could buy in Mexico. Not even the Chevy Suburban came close in luxury and design.
In 2000 it was reintroduced to the mexican market with the body and design of the past dodge ram pickup desing. Again it had the 360 cu. engine, 2 doors and was very well equipped, but it did not had the same place as the 1989 to 1994 model, because in 2000 there were more SUVS were to chose from, and with more features. However since my dad had both of the trucks I can tell your they were AWESOME and I drove them both, one of them at 10 years old and the other at 18 years old. :D

Mejia

I saw "Lone Wolfe McQuade," those Ramchargers can get out of anything! LOL! What's the deal with VW down there. Supposedly they can't have a VW badge on any of the Beetles, and there are many of them there. My friend was down there for a holiday and noticed this, but didn't get the whole story.

If I won the lotto and money was no object it would be my fun vehicle. Or a Viper. I have to worry about the 98.9 cents per litre here!

Ralph
05-30-04, 03:01 AM
I'll get one after I grow my mullet.

No way Dude, trucks are cool again, and the 80's are over! Wanna see mullets just go to my hometown. :helpless: Nothing changes there. :rolleyes2

Dead Sled
05-30-04, 12:42 PM
No way Dude, trucks are cool again, and the 80's are over! Wanna see mullets just go to my hometown. :helpless: Nothing changes there. :rolleyes2

eh der buck shot :D

JJhomer83
05-30-04, 02:26 PM
if money was not an issue i would buy it otherwise no i wouldn't and yes the spoiler has to go