: I.......Love.......My New Job.....

DopeStar 156
04-21-08, 01:24 AM
Commercial Parts Driver for Autozone......

I get paid really well and don't do very much. Management is pretty chill for the most part, my boss actually understands that I go to COLLEGE and have HOMEWORK and RESPECTS THAT! I work with a fellow Cadillac junkie and even a fellow Juggalo. My hours are reasonable, I make the same hours/pay as my last job and it's half the distance from my house. I'm also off every Sunday, I slept so much today.......

It's about time I got a ****ing break from my insane day-to-day crap.....

:cloud9:

dkozloski
04-21-08, 01:35 AM
Parts delivery is a good job around here. My nephew manages the second most profitable NAPA store in the world and hires girls for delivery because they don't wreck the trucks and they don't get tickets. His store turns over $45,000/day. How does your store do?

gdwriter
04-21-08, 02:11 AM
It's about time I got a ****ing break from my insane day-to-day crap.....Let's here it for ****ing breaks. Glad to hear some good news.

Red_October_7000
04-21-08, 03:33 AM
What the screw is a Juggalo?

Anyways best of luck with the new job! Glad to hear something nice happened to you, we all need a break when the crazy crap bears down.

Thomas Carey
04-21-08, 04:38 AM
Parts delivery is a good job around here. My nephew manages the second most profitable NAPA store in the world and hires girls for delivery because they don't wreck the trucks and they don't get tickets. His store turns over $45,000/day. How does your store do?

45K a day! They must be going through a lot of parts each day. I would imagine that's quite a challenge to maintain the inventory levels at his store.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Destroyer
04-21-08, 07:30 AM
Best Regards,

Thomas Carey
Why is every message followed by a "best regards"?. :confused:

Thomas Carey
04-21-08, 07:49 AM
Well I have been doing that on forums since 1998 so I guess it's a habit. =) As you can see that has been a topic of debate some places. http://www.englishforums.com/English/BestRegardsRegardsYoursSincerely-Correct/bpbgv/post.htm
You will also with the way those folks end their posts that I am not alone. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Eld01
04-21-08, 08:21 AM
What the screw is a Juggalo?

Anyways best of luck with the new job! Glad to hear something nice happened to you, we all need a break when the crazy crap bears down.

People who are into a very heavy metal band that calls themselves Insane Clown Possie refer to each other as Juggalos. Not my style of music, but I'm not looking down at those who like it. I simply don't understand it, thou my nephew has tried to explain his attraction.

Thomas Carey
04-21-08, 08:29 AM
People who are into a very heavy metal band that calls themselves Insane Clown Possie refer to each other as Juggalos. Not my style of music, but I'm not looking down at those who like it. I simply don't understand it, thou my nephew has tried to explain his attraction.

I don't get it either. I guess I really am getting older now. haha

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Destroyer
04-21-08, 09:11 AM
Well I have been doing that on forums since 1998 so I guess it's a habit. =) As you can see that has been a topic of debate some places. http://www.englishforums.com/English/BestRegardsRegardsYoursSincerely-Correct/bpbgv/post.htm
You will also with the way those folks end their posts that I am not alone. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey
You are right and you are not alone however its usually the older guys here that write that. Not a bad thing but I feel the post becomes a little more business-like and less personal with the "regards" thing.

Kind Regards,

Destroyer

Thomas Carey
04-21-08, 09:27 AM
You are right and you are not alone however its usually the older guys here that write that. Not a bad thing but I feel the post becomes a little more business-like and less personal with the "regards" thing.

Kind Regards,

Destroyer

I just do it out of respect. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Destroyer
04-21-08, 09:41 AM
I just do it out of respect. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas CareyGotcha, but I got you beat.

Kindest, Bestesses, Awesome, Wonderful, Warm and Fuzzy Regards,

Destroyer

Thomas Carey
04-21-08, 10:13 AM
You Got it! =)

Respectfully, Kindest, Bestesses, Awesome, Wonderful, Warm and Fuzzy Regards,

Thomas Carey

DopeStar 156
04-21-08, 10:39 AM

Besides the fact that I like their sound and everything else, I think they're hilarious. Some of their shit really cracks me up, along with their love for Faygo. Haha.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-21-08, 01:07 PM
Glad to hear the good news DS! Ain't it fun working in the automotive business?

CIWS
04-21-08, 01:22 PM
Glad to hear the good news DS!

:yeah:

En Garde

CIWS

:duel:

Kev
04-21-08, 01:38 PM
Parts delivery is a good job around here. My nephew manages the second most profitable NAPA store in the world and hires girls for delivery because they don't wreck the trucks and they don't get tickets. His store turns over $45,000/day. How does your store do?Parts delivery girls ... An old girl friend of mine was one, she was a cute blond, got lots of attention and I suspect some business went to that parts store just because she was a whole lot better to look at than some pimply faced guy!

She didn't get tickets either but not necessarily because she was innocent .. :cool: :RightTurn:

Oh, and congratulations Dope!

dkozloski
04-21-08, 02:19 PM
45K a day! They must be going through a lot of parts each day. I would imagine that's quite a challenge to maintain the inventory levels at his store.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey
He has around forty employees hustling around.

Kev
04-21-08, 03:15 PM
He has around forty employees hustling around.Is that legal in Alaska now? :suspense:

RightTurn
04-21-08, 10:27 PM
:rimshot: Kev's on a roll.

dkozloski
04-21-08, 10:44 PM
Is that legal in Alaska now? :suspense:
Yes!

DopeStar 156
04-22-08, 01:34 AM
Glad to hear the good news DS! Ain't it fun working in the automotive business?

I've been in the business for over a year actually. I'm just now in the lighter side of it.....