: Alligator in back seat.

Jesda
04-17-08, 04:00 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/04/16/dnt.gator.back.seat.ktrk?iref=videosearch

A Buick Lucerne with an alligator in the back seat. The guy said he saw it on the side of the road and picked it up and wanted to release it in a pond.

Submariner409
04-17-08, 11:36 AM
Jesda, When I was stationed in Charleston, SC there was a special Natural Resources patrol that did nothing but capture alligators from your swimming pool and fish pond and take them up into the swamps at Francis Marion State Park. In the spring of '78, four officers removed a 13 foot blind 'gator from a swimming pool a block away from our home on Isle of Palms. I saw it tied up in the back of a full-size pickup, and the reptile made the truck look small ! Where do you go skinny dipping at night ?

A big, healthy alligator can outrun a horse for the first 30 feet.........

Playdrv4me
04-17-08, 11:42 AM
This was on AnderCoop's "pic of the day" last night. The best part is that as if capturing an ALLIGATOR were not enough excitement for one day, he then proceeded to rob someone's house and take their TV. He asked a neighbor for help carrying out the STOLEN TV... The neighbor declined... due to the Alligator.

Florian
04-17-08, 04:14 PM
Im surprised the Wildlife guy was named JimBob.....too funny.

F

Jesda
04-17-08, 04:32 PM
Note to self: NEVER EVER name my son "James Robert"