: WHere is everyone

Vesicant
05-26-04, 09:30 PM
There has been no new posts in like... ages.. thread wise... whats everyone doing when they are on here? I see tons of people online alll the time, and only maybe 1-2 of them post something! :want:

THese forums suddenly became a major part of my life... for some reason... lol.

Pimpin_Whity
05-26-04, 09:32 PM
i know, there are lots of threads with 0 or 1 posts on them.

RBraczyk
05-26-04, 09:35 PM
I know how you feel dude, I sit for at least an hour a day doing this.

Msilva954
05-26-04, 09:40 PM
All I can say is, Yo Aqui.

Elvis
05-26-04, 10:24 PM
Summertime and the livin' is easy.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-26-04, 11:46 PM
GYM/work/speed summer session at college

i still cruise here alot , to unwind a little ,ususaly at work or late night when the house is quiet

gothicaleigh
05-27-04, 01:08 AM
I've been busy with work and life lately.

I promise to get my priorities straight and start to post more though... :p

Dead Sled
05-27-04, 01:24 AM
im here i guess I just havent had anything relevent to say

Ralph
05-27-04, 01:57 AM
Finished my Med course, now they are stalling on my Practicum. :rant2: Maybe I'll get down to the States and make some serious coin for a change. :suspect:

Elvis
05-27-04, 08:44 AM
I've been working like a dawg lately, trying to finish everything by Friday so I can have a weekend. No www playtime for me unless I get up really early like I did today.

CADDYBLACK99
05-27-04, 09:16 AM
I lurk and post on most days. You gotta remember that spring is after all mating season! :lildevil: :angel:
Paul

tru504187211
05-27-04, 12:38 PM
I thought I'd have more time after college, but nope. Constantly studying for computer cerification exams...don't want hundreds of test dollars to go to waste...

MMNineInchNails
05-27-04, 06:34 PM
I don't know. This place has kind of gotten boring. I've noticed that I haven't been visiting as frequently and not posting nearly as much.

Dead Sled
05-27-04, 06:50 PM
well Ive been working on the olds lately. Thats my new toy that will probally land me in jail. The Dead Sled is kinda on the back burner in the IH is no where near the stove. :rolleyes2 some one talk me into finishing it

D148L0
05-27-04, 07:18 PM
I don't know. This place has kind of gotten boring. I've noticed that I haven't been visiting as frequently and not posting nearly as much.Something like that. Usually it bothers me to see the same questions over and over again (people, do a search first, dammit!!!!), it bothers me to see the kind of stuff some people do to their cars, it bothers me to read some things.
And lately for some reason my levels of neurosis and intolerance are sky high. So it is difficult to keep my thoughts for myself (most of them, at least). I think if I start writing all I would like to, I would be banned for life...

El Dobro
05-27-04, 07:24 PM
I've been working on the Caddys. What else is new!

Dead Sled
05-27-04, 08:50 PM
Something like that. Usually it bothers me to see the same questions over and over again (people, do a search first, dammit!!!!), it bothers me to see the kind of stuff some people do to their cars, it bothers me to read some things.
And lately for some reason my levels of neurosis and intolerance are sky high. So it is difficult to keep my thoughts for myself (most of them, at least). I think if I start writing all I would like to, I would be banned for life...

yeah i know.

some peoples kids

davesdeville
05-28-04, 12:28 AM
Looks like I showed up just in time for the boredom...

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-28-04, 10:13 PM
sorry work has gotten crazy for me and my computer is down, there are so many cts threads, reading them alone takes me almost an hour a day

RBraczyk
05-28-04, 10:30 PM
I've been over at automotive forums, because most people here can't help me with my K5 but i stop over here occasionally.

elwesso
05-29-04, 11:50 AM
I have been SWAMPED with finals.... my normal postwhoring is gonna have to be postponed...

Someone needs to go give those people a bump! We're not gonna have any threads not at least REPLIED to.....

HotRodSaint
05-29-04, 02:28 PM
I was in Malaysia. No Cadillacs there, that I could see.

I'm moving back to SoCal, so I will be busy for the next month or so.

Brett
05-29-04, 02:34 PM
Why the move HRS?

inmycadillac
05-29-04, 05:14 PM
I've been busy with work and life lately.

I promise to get my priorities straight and start to post more though... :p
my thoughts exactly....kids, work, summer school, mowing lawn, fishing, CAR SHOPPING(the Caddy's falling apart-engine wise:madtalkin ).....

MMNineInchNails
05-30-04, 04:32 AM
I'm moving back to SoCal, so I will be busy for the next month or so.

what city?

BeelzeBob
05-30-04, 05:29 PM
As the weather gets warmer, people tend to spend more time out doors rather than online. I've been noticing a lot more "searching" going on in the forums. So people are beginning to find answers to their questions without having to post at all...

HotRodSaint
05-30-04, 06:01 PM
Why the move HRS?
The main reason is because I miss Los Angeles. TN was a temporary assignment for work.

what city?
I have a house in Whittier. Since I couldn't afford to replace it, I think I'll keep it. ;)

Elvis
05-30-04, 06:28 PM
So we have Whittier and San Clemente represented. Any Nixon fans?

HotRodSaint
05-31-04, 12:23 AM
So we have Whittier and San Clemente represented. Any Nixon fans?
My intoduction to political extremism happened high High School.

There was a park near my high school that had Nixons mothers house. One day, it burned down.

Whatever you opinions, violence is unwarranted.