: BORLA Cat-Back Exhaust System; CHEAP!!!

easyV
04-12-08, 01:20 AM
CTS-V Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System (Bolt-on). I used this exhaust on my 2004 CTS-V for approximately 2 months (less than 900 miles) and it is in immaculate condition. It might as well be new!! I have a different car for work so I only drive the V on the weekends. I bought it for my V but now I'm selling the V and the exhaust has to go. This exhaust retails new for over $1,250.00, so here is your chance to steal a "damn near new one" for almost half the price. Borla comes with a Million Mile Warranty, so YES it is still covered under warranty. It looks and sounds great on the V and I am sure you will be happy with it!! I believe that it fits every year (2004-present) but please check before purchase. First come, first serve, so don't waist time thinking about it. Buyer pays exact shipping costs which will be calculated after purchase. PM me for any questions. Thank you.

Buy for only $749.00
Check it out:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3794

CTSV_510
04-12-08, 01:26 AM
are you sure the warranty transfers to a second owner?

easyV
04-12-08, 06:59 AM
Yes I called and they said that the warranty transfers. The exhaust comes with a million mile warranty regardless of who owns it. I had the exhaust on my car for less than 2 months so it is in perfect condition. I even smelled the "new exhaust smell" when I pulled it off. Thanks.