: Justifying the Baconator

RunningOnEMT
04-10-08, 02:11 PM
Well using the "i saw it on the internet it must be true" theory of dietary control

here's to all you baconator fans...

http://www.dieselsweeties.com/shirts/baconveg700.gif

Florian
04-10-08, 02:19 PM
no justification for that gut-bomb.....I cant imagine how many fat grams are in one of those diabolical burgers.

F

Blackout
04-10-08, 02:23 PM
Regular baconator:

Calories: 840
Calories from fat: 460
Fat: 51.0
Sodium: 1880 mg
Cholesterol: 195
Carbs: 38

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-10-08, 02:24 PM
I'm not seeing it on my computer. I haven't had a Baconator in like months....what's wrong with me???

RunningOnEMT
04-10-08, 02:25 PM
1880 mg of sodium????? and 51g of fat??????????????

Florian
04-10-08, 02:36 PM
Regular baconator:

Calories: 840
Calories from fat: 460
Fat: 51.0
Sodium: 1880 mg
Cholesterol: 195
Carbs: 38

hoo fah.....its amazing how the grease beats the rest of the Baconator to your colon.....

F

Blackout
04-10-08, 02:47 PM
Damn......and you thought the regular Baconator was bad!

Spicy Baconator:

Calories: 880
Calories from fat: 500
Fat: 55.0
Sodium: 1850 mg
Cholesterol: 200
Carbs: 37

RunningOnEMT
04-10-08, 02:48 PM
hey its the low carb baconator technically

Blackout
04-10-08, 02:53 PM

lulz. Ya gotta look on the bright side of everything! The regular baconator is a low fat/calorie burger

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-10-08, 03:04 PM
It's the "Junior" Baconator, or the Baconator lite.

gary88
04-10-08, 03:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gheb88/2007-baconator.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-10-08, 03:16 PM
"For tonight, we dine, at WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!"

gary88
04-10-08, 03:58 PM
It just struck me that the guy in the comic looks oddly like Jesda.

RightTurn
04-10-08, 04:50 PM
Time for a new 'tard, J. :alchi:

DopeStar 156
04-10-08, 05:11 PM
Cigarettes will kill me faster. I don't need any help.....

cadydaddy
04-10-08, 09:57 PM
I would never consume that piggish, glutinous thing.

If you guys really want your eyes to bug out, look at the blooming onion/awesome blossom. and also the outback Aussie chili cheese fries!!!!!!!

Here are a few gems....... http://stuffedandstarved.org/drupal/node/264

2,900 cals
182g fat
240g carbs

Red_October_7000
04-11-08, 12:43 AM
All you health nuts are gonna look like asses some day, in hospital, dying of nothing. I love the spicy Baconator. I'm eating Aussie Cheese fries RIGHT F**KING NOW! (Had dinner at Outback, brought home leftovers) I love liquor and tobacco. I don't trouble myself with all that healthy eating crap... what's the use of squeezing an extra two or three years out of your life if you spend it eating cardboard & drinking water?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-11-08, 12:48 AM
The beautiful thing about the Baconator is how "against the trend" it is. When all the food this day is "fat free" and "low calorie", you have this beast. And it's not being bashful about what it is, it's the Baconator, damnit! It's like parking an H2 in a sea of Priuses.... :lildevil:

93DevilleUSMC
04-11-08, 01:01 AM
Madness? THIS>>IS>>>BACON!!!!

MauiV
04-11-08, 01:12 AM
The only thing better than bacon is FOIE GRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:beavis:

trukk
04-11-08, 10:58 AM

It's low sodium too!

When I was in college working at a pizza joint, we got a new deep frier (to start selling subs & fries), the same week they put one of those mini-vending machines in the store, to support the blind, or deaf dwarfs or something. $0.25 got you a snickers fun bar. A dollar's worth of snickers + some pizza dough, plus the deep frier =
DEEP FRIED SNICKERS BARS!

I wonder what the stats were on those. DAMN they were good.

-Chris

RunningOnEMT
04-11-08, 11:00 AM
even better are deep fried twinkies at the renn-fest

or deep fried eggs

nickc50310
04-11-08, 11:38 AM
It's low sodium too!

When I was in college working at a pizza joint, we got a new deep frier (to start selling subs & fries), the same week they put one of those mini-vending machines in the store, to support the blind, or deaf dwarfs or something. $0.25 got you a snickers fun bar. A dollar's worth of snickers + some pizza dough, plus the deep frier =
DEEP FRIED SNICKERS BARS!

I wonder what the stats were on those. DAMN they were good.

-Chris

That was invented at the Iowa State Fair you copycat!! AHAHAHAH!!

You want good food? Iowa State Fair is where its at. On east side night you can see countless mullets and dirty east siders fighting all over and getting hauled away by state troopers. PRICELESS!

The Iowa State Fair is not world renowned for nothing you know!

MauiV
04-11-08, 11:57 AM
Ive seen some chicks from Iowa and been to Council Bluffs. I will 2nd the fact that they are not hurting for food.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-11-08, 12:04 PM
Farm girls FTL.

nickc50310
04-11-08, 12:58 PM
Des Moines actually has a pretty decent selection of wimminz.

gary88
04-11-08, 04:17 PM
Chicago women > Des Moines women

Coma
04-11-08, 04:21 PM
God I hate Wendys.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-11-08, 08:11 PM
Des Moines actually has a pretty decent selection of wimminz.

I second that.

Blackout
04-11-08, 08:20 PM
Another good one is deep fried oreo's

Murphyg
04-11-08, 08:58 PM
Another good one is deep fried oreo's

When do you add the milk ?

As far as the baconator goes...pufahhhhhh !!!
The nerve to call it a BACONator........Nowhere near enough bacon.

If I use only half a pound of bacon on a BLT.....thats "close" to light on the bacon.
Once you make your own barbecue bacon burgers at home, no restaurants bought will ever compare.

Hows bout some bacon wrapped bacon, deep fried in bacon grease, sprinkled (just lightly) with real bacon bacon bits, served on thickly sliced french bread drenched in bacon fat then fried to golden brown.
With a side of bacon of course.

And dont forget the bacon dip.

DopeStar 156
04-11-08, 11:43 PM
All you health nuts are gonna look like asses some day, in hospital, dying of nothing. I love the spicy Baconator. I'm eating Aussie Cheese fries RIGHT F**KING NOW! (Had dinner at Outback, brought home leftovers) I love liquor and tobacco. I don't trouble myself with all that healthy eating crap... what's the use of squeezing an extra two or three years out of your life if you spend it eating cardboard & drinking water?

Health nut my ass. I promise everyone on this board I will post a video of me eating a Spicy Baconator while smoking a cig. It will be the greasiest, most ashy thing you've ever seen.....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-11-08, 11:50 PM
You can't forget the Jack Daniels either Dope.

Murphyg
04-11-08, 11:50 PM
Health nut my ass. I promise everyone on this board I will post a video of me eating a Spicy Baconator while smoking a cig. It will be the greasiest, most ashy thing you've ever seen.....

Dont know if thats possible with just one cig and one Baconator....But you can try.

Ive seen some greasy ashy things in my time. :abuse:

DopeStar 156
04-12-08, 12:10 AM
You can't forget the Jack Daniels either Dope.

Suggestion noted...... :lildevil:

Red_October_7000
04-12-08, 03:50 AM
Damn... I gotta get a pic of me with a cigar and a Baconator... hrm... cigar, Baconator, whisky, sounding good already.

cadydaddy
04-12-08, 10:31 PM
Comparing Des Moines girls to Chicago girls or any other girls in the midwest=LMAO.

Come to so cal were a so cal 6 is a Iowa 10. haha.

MauiV
04-12-08, 10:39 PM
Ill take a Southern Belle over a plastic, store bought Cali girl or a cornfed midwestern girl EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Jesda
04-13-08, 06:06 AM
California's women tend to melt when they overheat.

Iowa, Louisiana, the Carolinas, and Mississippi are hidden pockets of female hotness. I might say the same for Utah.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-13-08, 10:18 PM
Minnesota ain't bad either, and some parts of ND. The Norwegian blood runs thick around here.

JC316
04-13-08, 11:00 PM
Baconator..... terrible..... A pig is the worst damn animal you can eat, on top of that, they are disgusting and worm ridden.

red october, there are worse things than death, I know all too well. Crohns disease, cancer, emphysema, joint problems that come from being overweight, diabetes, heart disease and the list goes on. Most of which I posted are extremely painful and very unpleasant. Plus when death comes knocking, how much of a man are you? How about the people that love you? For me, I will do whatever it takes to stay with the people that care about me.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-13-08, 11:05 PM
I actually prefer the chicken sandwiches at most restaurants nowadays. It's been ages since I had a big, greasy cheeseburger at a fast food joint or restaurant.

I went out with the family yesterday in celebration of my birthday and had my favorite sandwich ever...the Cuban.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_sandwich :drool: :drool: :drool:
That being said, I'm not a fan of pork either, and only have it on occasion, and mainly as Bacon.

Red_October_7000
04-13-08, 11:17 PM
And tomorrow I could walk into traffic and be stricken by a bus and killed instantly. I could get cancer and die like my grandmother did, and she never smoked a puff, drank hardly at all (perhaps ~5 drinks a year) and lived a very health life. I'm not going to live my life huddling in a hole, scared of disease & death, because what kind of a life is that. I've known people affraid to drive because of accidents -some of the most debilitating accidents are automotive and you have a horrendous chance of having a wreck, but most people are not affraid of it. I've had wrecks before and to be honest the first one was very frightening to me indeed, but I knew I had to get right back out and drive again or I would be scared for the rest of my life.
I will enjoy my life with no fear of what enjoyment may bring, because I do not want a life that is ruled by fear, however long it might be. That said I make no foolhardy decisions -I don't eat Baconators 3 meals a day, I smoke not for addiction buy for enjoyment (having had a cold the past 3 days I haven't had any tobacco as there is no enjoyment in it when you have a cold) and while I drink, I don't go on benders or drive drunk as there is no enjoyment in these things, only excess for excess' own sake.

JC316
04-14-08, 01:47 AM
And tomorrow I could walk into traffic and be stricken by a bus and killed instantly. I could get cancer and die like my grandmother did, and she never smoked a puff, drank hardly at all (perhaps ~5 drinks a year) and lived a very health life. I'm not going to live my life huddling in a hole, scared of disease & death, because what kind of a life is that. I've known people affraid to drive because of accidents -some of the most debilitating accidents are automotive and you have a horrendous chance of having a wreck, but most people are not affraid of it. I've had wrecks before and to be honest the first one was very frightening to me indeed, but I knew I had to get right back out and drive again or I would be scared for the rest of my life.
I will enjoy my life with no fear of what enjoyment may bring, because I do not want a life that is ruled by fear, however long it might be. That said I make no foolhardy decisions -I don't eat Baconators 3 meals a day, I smoke not for addiction buy for enjoyment (having had a cold the past 3 days I haven't had any tobacco as there is no enjoyment in it when you have a cold) and while I drink, I don't go on benders or drive drunk as there is no enjoyment in these things, only excess for excess' own sake.

Sounds like you have it down actually. I am much the same way, I just don't smoke. I will eat fast food sometimes, but mostly, I eat healthy...er

Jesda
04-14-08, 01:57 AM
Baconator..... terrible.....

JC316 HATES AMERICA AND SUPPORTS THE TERRORISTS

nickc50310
04-14-08, 09:31 AM
California's women tend to melt when they overheat.

Iowa, Louisiana, the Carolinas, and Mississippi are hidden pockets of female hotness. I might say the same for Utah.

I second that! I pretty much hate California. It is a liberal cesspool. Every woman I have met from there has been batshit crazy. The people there are fake (especially the women) and superficial.

I know some people from Cali that are good people but you generally couldnt pay me to step foot in that shithole.

Ironically, one of my best friends lives in Redondo Beach CA. All of her closest friends that live with her are from Iowa or the Carolinas. In every picture of her friends with native Cali chicks, the Iowa and Carolina chicks BLOW them out of the water.

I like soft boobies not hard fake silicon bags that reside on most Cali chicks chests.

DopeStar 156
04-14-08, 09:33 PM
I like soft boobies.

Nice....

nickc50310
04-15-08, 09:28 AM
Nice....

HEHEHE! :histeric:

dkozloski
04-15-08, 09:49 AM
Baconator..... terrible..... A pig is the worst damn animal you can eat, on top of that, they are disgusting and worm ridden.

red october, there are worse things than death, I know all too well. Crohns disease, cancer, emphysema, joint problems that come from being overweight, diabetes, heart disease and the list goes on. Most of which I posted are extremely painful and very unpleasant. Plus when death comes knocking, how much of a man are you? How about the people that love you? For me, I will do whatever it takes to stay with the people that care about me.

You're unfairly maligning the pig. He's the smartest of the barnyard animals and easily trained. The leading field trials animal in France for many years was a pig and he trained himself. In fact, that movie "Babe" wasn't as far fetched as you might think. They are way better than a dog at finding truffles but the trick is getting to it before the pig does.

gary88
04-15-08, 11:51 AM
You're unfairly maligning the pig. He's the smartest of the barnyard animals and easily trained.

Also the most popular to collect in figurine form :highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-15-08, 03:16 PM
Pig man, big man.
Ha Ha chirade you are.

Jesda
04-15-08, 05:00 PM
http://www.aspencountry.com/aspen/assets/product_images/product_lib/35000-35999/35636.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-16-08, 01:04 AM
Pigs! 3 Different Ones! Jesda gets me!!

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1695

HAHA CHARADE YOU ARE

Jesda
04-16-08, 02:22 AM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1835/fsm09wf5.jpg
USA! USA! USA! USA!

mtflight
11-09-08, 10:00 PM
I want to bring life back into this thread... for your health!

Most of the fat in this burger is either saturated or monounsaturated. The great amount of fat in the burger means there won't be a large blood sugar spike!

Saturated fat raises LDL cholesterol, but it also makes the non-atherogenic pattern A LDL (large buoyant particles).

What am I talking about?

on the SAD (standard American diet), 35% fat, 1 out of every 3 people have the small dense LDL pattern (pattern B).

Pattern B (small, dense LDL) is found in the majority of heart attack survivors and heart attack casualties (and future heart attack recipients!).

On a 10% fat diet (a la American Heart Association), 2 out of every 3 people will have the small dense LDL!

on a 45% fat diet, only 1 out of 5 will have the small dense LDL.

Oh and guess what? virtually all type 2 diabetics have the very same dangerous pattern!

This by the way is relatively new data that could explain why people with normal or even low cholesterol have heart attacks!

Interesting observation... triglyceride levels above 100 generally mean pattern B is present (high carbohydrate diet).

SO I say eat the baconator, but skip the mayonnaise and the bun, and the fries, and the sugary drink!

Anyone know why one should skip the mayo?

93DevilleUSMC
11-09-08, 10:40 PM
Because the mayo is fat in a spreadable form that happens to taste like Marine Corps eggs?

mtflight
11-09-08, 11:41 PM
Haha, nice.

Mayonnaise is typically made from cottonseed and or soybean oil. both of those oils (fats) are polyunsaturated, which in chemistry means they are less stable than saturated fats (animal fats that we consumed throughout existence and produce in our bodies). These "new to our diet" oils are damaged by sugars and become Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs), which lead to vascular and organ damage.