: My eBay woes continue

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
04-09-08, 06:13 PM
If you haven't already read, here is the link to my original thread. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge-member-introductions/136239-my-ebay-woes.html

I recieved an E-Mail today from the seller that reads this:

"on top of leaving me a neautral feedback,, YOU LIE ABOUT ME SENDING YOU A SECOND RADIO!!!!!!!YOU REALLY ARE FULL OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!! I AM COMING YOUR WAY AND I WILL BRING BOTH RECEIPTS AND I WANT BOTH OF MY EXACT RADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hmmm, not quite the best message to recieve. I am going to file a police report tomorrow (leaving for work in a little bit and won't have time tonight) and file a report with eBay. I still never recieved a second radio and I have no idea why he would have two receipts, I only paid him once. I really hope this guy gets whats comin to him. See, I told you he was retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonkers:

gary88
04-09-08, 06:19 PM
With all those exclamation marks, he must really mean business :bigroll:

Destroyer
04-09-08, 06:43 PM
He aint coming. If by chance he does, let him show you both receipts.:cookoo:

Submariner409
04-09-08, 07:06 PM
Hey, Destroyer !! Clean out your PMail box: you're maxed out.

The Tony Show
04-09-08, 11:51 PM
Sounds like a well adjusted individual. Good call on the Police report, and be careful- there's some nutjobs out there.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
04-10-08, 12:29 AM
He aint coming. If by chance he does, let him show you both receipts.:cookoo:

Yeah thats probably likely, but with the way this world works you never know. Heck, just last week a bunch of 3rd graders were plotting to kill their teacher. The thing is, though, that if he did show up by some strange circumstance I don't know what would happen. The address I had the radio shipped to was my mom's house and she lives alone and I am only there half the time. You just never know how far someone is willing to go. IMO, better safe than sorry.

Rolex
04-10-08, 09:21 AM
My advice is load both barrels. But be nice.