: 2009 Equipment Changes

Cadillac Tony
04-09-08, 11:19 AM
Some really nice new features are being added to the 2009 Escalades.

All 2009s are getting Bluetooth (thank you Onstar 8.0), as well as standard Navigation and Backup camera 9obviously this means the base price is going up). They're also now offering Side Blind Zone alert as an option, Magnetic Ride Control (on 22" equipped vehicles), power tilt steering wheel (finally!) and express up windows (double finally!). Light Cashmere leather is also being replaced by a slightly darker Cocoa.

Figured all you Escalade guys and gals would like to know. As always, call me if you or anyone you know is in the market for a quick and easy deal. I do local pickups as well as delivering to your local Dealer.

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

urbanski
04-09-08, 12:05 PM
thanks, CT

hcvone
04-09-08, 12:06 PM
Thank you for the info. :)

TSS
04-09-08, 01:12 PM
Very excited about power tilt wheel and express up windows and blind zone alert. Mandatory NAV does not please me though. Thanks for the info !

thebigjimsho
04-09-08, 10:59 PM
Any pics of the cashmere interior? Can you make me deal on Escalade, Tony? I probably won't be getting an '09 but this fall I may be in the market for slightly used '07 or '08. Black, of course...

nicolaasdb
04-10-08, 12:43 AM
Is "oncrap 8.0 a firmware update or am I going to be stuck with oncrap 7.0 without bluetooth?

RightTurn
04-10-08, 10:51 PM
Any pics of the cashmere interior? Can you make me deal on Escalade, Tony? I probably won't be getting an '09 but this fall I may be in the market for slightly used '07 or '08. Black, of course...

:eek: TBJS in a 'Lade???

Thanks, Tony! We can always depend on you!

Adam617
04-11-08, 03:54 AM
Now if we could find a way to make these "BASIC" changes to out 2007 and 2008 $60K investments would be nice.

Cadillac Tony
04-11-08, 01:06 PM
Jim- I can absolutely help out with a low mileage Escalade- most of our customers here in FL are retirees, and their trade-ins look brand new. :)

Nicolassdb- OnStar 8.0 is whole new module, and cannot be retrofitted to a previous year. While technically it may be possible, the part cannot be ordered and they're VIN specific anyway, so don't spend too much time trying.

thebigjimsho
04-11-08, 03:15 PM
:eek: TBJS in a 'Lade???

Thanks, Tony! We can always depend on you!

Jim- I can absolutely help out with a low mileage Escalade- most of our customers here in FL are retirees, and their trade-ins look brand new. :)
Thinking of expanding the fleet. Around here, SUVs command more $$$ than 6-pass limos. And they're much more preferred for business. And it will make a great winter vehicle. And it will make my TC last longer.

So, when the time comes, we'll talk. Thanks Tony.