: B&B Gen 1 or kooks headers

04whiteSMG
04-07-08, 03:39 PM
A while back i purchased a set of used B&B gen 1 headers with hi flow cats that are in great shape but i have not installed them yet, now a buddy of mine is selling his kooks lt headers w/ hi flow cats...so what do you guys think i should do, keep the B&B gen 1's? or buy the kooks from him and sell my gen 1's?...by the way i also am running a B&B exhaust

Just wondering what you guys think because i do know that the B&B gen 1 had some problems with the cats and i also here some horror stories about the kooks headers

onebadcad
04-07-08, 05:50 PM
I have both. B&B on V over 3 years, no issues, blew out cars early on, no other issues. Kooks on C6 for 15mos, no issues, eva. Kooks are probably better for HP #s (probably 5-8 max), B&B have less issues & mate easier, Kooks may cost you more than you can sell your B&B for, etc...

So,,, B&B wins, let us know how the install goes.

SkullV
04-07-08, 05:52 PM
Well, you already have the B&B....and they are already in your sig...so keep the B&B! I have Kooks and they are great but the valvetrain noise in the collector is really annoying.

StealthV
04-07-08, 06:07 PM
B&B is a direct bolt-up to your exhaust; the Kooks are not. How much is that worth to you?

GMBOUND
04-08-08, 03:02 AM
No, don't listen to Rick, sell them stinking B&B's quick.
Their pure garbage!

I'll take them off your hands for $200