: Naber's Cadillac In Costa Mesa Treats Customers Bad

cadillacman2004
05-25-04, 03:12 PM
I have owned manycars and many cadillac's in the past and love the cars. I recently went to Naber's Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California and had the worst car experience in my life. They treated me and my family like trash. Disrespected me and playing games with us the entire time. I would not recommend anyone to buy from their dealership. I love cadillac, but i want to give my money to people that respect me and don't play games with people's emotions and feelings.

I expected more from a cadillac dealership. At this dealership i felt as if i were buying from a used car lot. I never had this problem at any other cadillac dealership or even bmw, mercedes, lexus dealerships.

If you live is Southern California i would not recommend buying from them.

John

1toycad
05-25-04, 04:34 PM
JOhn:

Can you give us some specifics on what they did? I

've had bad experiences with some car dealers in the past, including a Cadillac dealer in Glendale, California (they are no longer in business--so there :want: )

Overall,however, I have found most Cadillac dealers to be pleasant and helpful. The trick is to see the younger sales people. The old ones are still steeped in the old car salesman mentality. :rant2:

Experiment_626
05-26-04, 04:02 PM
Horse 'em!

BeelzeBob
05-27-04, 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, John. This shouldn't happen to Cadillac owners. Do tell us more about what happened when you get some time. If a Cadillac dealer can't treat a Cadillac owner with respect, then Cadillac owners should take their business elsewhere...

tru504187211
05-27-04, 11:31 PM
I considered going to a different dealer to get my parts after they treated me like a poor young kid the first time, but the second time I had dealers holding doors for me so I guess it was alright. Sorry to hear about your experience.

BeelzeBob
05-29-04, 09:20 AM
This might actually be a good thing to write in the "Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate" forum..

El Dobro
05-29-04, 04:38 PM
When I've written to Cadillac, they told me to contact the dealership owner. A lot of times, the owners do not know what is happening in their own business. The last time I wrote an owner, I wound up getting an apology and a refund for what I thought were excessive charges from their shop. Give it a shot.

AElayyat
05-30-04, 04:06 PM
I have owned manycars and many cadillac's in the past and love the cars. I recently went to Naber's Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California and had the worst car experience in my life. They treated me and my family like trash. Disrespected me and playing games with us the entire time. I would not recommend anyone to buy from their dealership. I love cadillac, but i want to give my money to people that respect me and don't play games with people's emotions and feelings.

I expected more from a cadillac dealership. At this dealership i felt as if i were buying from a used car lot. I never had this problem at any other cadillac dealership or even bmw, mercedes, lexus dealerships.

If you live is Southern California i would not recommend buying from them.

John
Were you buying a car, parts, or servicing your ride? I live about an hr away from Costa Mesa in Moreno Valley and me and my dad deal with Dutton Cadillac in Riverside and their service is great and we don't get any of that funny stuff going on. I would give them a shot, its worth the trip down. In the customer waiting area they have pictures of famous people who bought cars from there (I know their famous but I don't know who they are some singer for that 182 band, and a pitcher or something like that for the Angles, some dirt bike riders, etc).