Cadillac Owners Forum banner

75 Hearse Issue

645 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  alan4video 
#1 ·
I hope I have come to the right place. (If not I am very sorry) I have a 1975Cadillac S&S Victoria Hearse that I have suddenly started having issues with. I bought it a few years ago from a funeral home and I have no clue what they have done to this poor car under the hood, but seems they have kept it running for as long as they could by rigging EVERY WIRE THEY COULD FIND!! I think that my problem is the fusible link, considering my brake lights wont work, my horn wont blow, my dash lights one come on, and a few other minor details, but I CANT FIND IT! I have changed all the fuses, and am getting ready to attempt to find the ground wire, but does anyone know where I might be able to locate the fusible link in that particular car? I have checked the manuals for the fleetwood and all the other models, but nothing looks the same as it does under my hood. :bomb: Thanks!!!

#2 ·
I know in 1977 the fusible links for the exterior lights run along the passenger side cylinder head. It may well be the same for 1975. Worth a look anyway. Wish I could be more useful. Post some pictures of your Caddy. We don't see enough professional cars around here.

Welcome to the Forums!

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.