: Dumb question bout' cabin filters

04-03-08, 12:43 AM
So yeah been trying to find it and I know it's on the pass side but what do I need to take off to change them? Tried searching on this site but no luck. So guys hook me up with this lame question. Lol.

04-03-08, 06:48 AM
There is a large black panel I call the "hush panel" under the right side of the dash.
I think there are 4 screws. one of them nearly impossible to reach up under the center portion of the IP.
Once you remove those screws that panel comes down easily and you can see the door for the fliters in the case.
From there you remove the door, then slip the filters out. There are 2, you put in one at a time.
Good luck.

I think they deleted the filters for the trucks in '03.

04-03-08, 09:13 PM
Thanks, I took apart the black panel but was trippin cuz from there I couldn't see anywhere to replace them. I'll go back this week and remove the panel again.