: '07 Lowering Questions

maggies200
03-31-08, 08:38 PM
I just installed the Hotchkis Leveling kit (1.5" drop), which consists of a rear coil spring set, and adjustable air-level sensor brackets. Everything worked fine and looks good, but now I have "Service Suspension Soon" warning. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks

SWRidin
03-31-08, 11:03 PM
That sucks. Sorry to hear about your problem. I put this same kit on a couple weeks ago and haven't had a problem. I didn't use the new sensor rods that came with the kit. I just unbolted the sensor bracket and moved the whole bracket backwards. Did you use the kit rods?

hcvone
04-01-08, 07:58 AM
I have had that kit on one of my 07's for a year and a half with no warning or codes, I measured and used the new rods, as said did you or who ever did the work put the new rods in?

maggies200
04-02-08, 11:37 AM
I didn't use the shorter rods because the stock ones do not have threaded ends on them. I moved the bracket to the rear also. The warning message now is intermittent. It only comes on once in awhile. I'm beginning to think it may have just been a computer hiccup. Thanks for the input.

hcvone
04-02-08, 12:38 PM
You could disconnect your battery for 5-10 minutes, just make sure your HVAC and radio are off before doing that. :)