: Which Exhuast tips do you recommend?

dubz1
03-30-08, 04:24 PM
I am looking to put some type of exhaust tip on my 07 Black ESV. I have the 22" OE wheels so I am looking for something to compliment them a little. I know that I could do the whole Corsa system etc. but really dont want to spend that much money.

What does everyone recommend as far as this goes? What looks the best? I dont want something that looks cheap.

What do they put on from the factory when they do that special package?

Thanks for the help and advice!!

hcvone
03-31-08, 08:51 AM
Corsa sells just tips, and GM Performance does too.

roccos_van
03-31-08, 01:15 PM
I have a spare GM performace bolt on tip that i took off because i bought a cat-back. The tip only fits the factory exhaust. It looks really nice. PM me if you want it.

TSS
04-15-08, 08:33 PM
I just got the GM performance tip for the OE exhaust system from my dealership . Looks great and looks OE. Hard to believe something like this did not come standard . I highly recommend it. Really finishes off the back end.

Slade104
04-15-08, 09:58 PM
Go with the B&B Exhaust System. Ever since I installed it on the '07 EXT I have loved it. The sound is awesome at low rpm and especially when you hit the throttle.

TSS
04-16-08, 08:52 AM
Go with the B&B Exhaust System. Ever since I installed it on the '07 EXT I have loved it. The sound is awesome at low rpm and especially when you hit the throttle.

Definitely a good sound, BUT.... OP (like me) was just looking for a shiny tip, not a new system. :)