: Sopranos Episode "Long Term Parking" 5/23

Chuck C
05-24-04, 10:25 AM
Wow! what a great episode! Amazing dramatic perfromances esp. by michael imperioli. Do you guys watch Sopranos? what dod you guys think?

ChiMick
05-24-04, 11:14 AM
I have really been getting into the current season of "The Sopranos". I hope to see the episode that you mentioned tonight as I was out of town this past weekend.

I'd encourage you to visit this web site for plot summaries and analysis:

http://www.the-sopranos.com/episodes/episodes5.htm

Ever notice that the Soprano family men all seem to drive Cadillacs?

RBraczyk
05-24-04, 02:12 PM
Well, i would expect no less

brougham
05-24-04, 02:20 PM
I liked yesterdays episode a lot better then the one last week.

Ever notice that the Soprano family men all seem to drive Cadillacs?

There are some Cadillacs. this is the first year Tony has one (he talks about how he had to rip all the onstar stuff out). He had a Yukon before, Junior has a Town Car, doesn't Sil drive Lincolns too? Pauly has had a couple with the carriage roof on them. Feech was driving a nice 70s Eldorado convertible before he got put back in jail, now cousin Tony drives it, or at least he was driving it in the birthday party episode.

CoupeDevilleRob
05-24-04, 04:26 PM
Silvio has has that black STS for awhile. Paulie had the white 99 Deville, then after the Russian stole it he got the gold Eldo. In one episode Tony mentions that he used to drive Lincolns and in one of the flashback episodes Tony's dad had a 65 or 66 Caddy convertible and Junior had a Continental convertible.

How disgusting is that red Town Car with the continetal kit. Seeing get rammed under a Boars Head truck was a high point in the season.