: Trade FFV for Stock Intake

AlmostAV
03-28-08, 11:23 PM
Ive got a FFV style intake with a 4inch aluminum tube and all the clamps, as well as the silicon pieces needed to recreate the original stealth V FFV. Im looking to trade it for a stock intake box and tube. Thanks

LUVMY04V
03-29-08, 01:07 PM
Ive got a FFV style intake with a 4inch aluminum tube and all the clamps, as well as the silicon pieces needed to recreate the original stealth V FFV. Im looking to trade it for a stock intake box and tube. Thanks
Im your huckleberry
pm sent
dibbs

Naf
03-29-08, 03:01 PM
AH NO FAIR!!!!

You have a geographic advantage over me...

AlmostAV
03-30-08, 07:47 PM
BUMP, its got to be an "overnight" ship. I will also "overnight" ship. Sorry they are so crappy but its the only camera I got (webcam).

SkullV
03-30-08, 07:50 PM
BUMP, its got to be an "overnight" ship. I will also "overnight" ship.

Where are you located again?

AlmostAV
03-30-08, 07:53 PM
N. Fl. / S. Ga. area. Pick up - Trade - Help install - Drink a beer is gladly accepted. Pics Added

SkullV
03-30-08, 08:00 PM
N. Fl. / S. Ga. area. Pick up - Trade - Help install - Drink a beer is gladly accepted. Pics Added

Sorry man, I thought you were in Chicago, I was just gonna drop it off to you on Friday..Just curious though, why are you getting rid of the FFV?

AlmostAV
03-31-08, 02:01 PM
Im in the process of going big, whether maggie or new motor, so I no longer have use for it. Thanks guys

How come my pictures disappeared?

Come on noone wants it?

Caditude
03-31-08, 03:28 PM
Where in N. FLA? I am in Jax. May be interested.

StealthV
03-31-08, 03:46 PM
..Just curious though, why are you getting rid of the FFV?

For the record, it is not a real FFV.

Carry on. :thumbsup:

AlmostAV
03-31-08, 05:11 PM
Thomasville.

Stealth is correct, and I clearly state that in the first post. It is however, the same parts you used.

trukk
03-31-08, 06:31 PM
FFV style squeeze tube replacement FOR THE WIN.

I have an FFV V2, and while your head tells you it shouldn't really make much difference, IT DOES!

Even swap on this is a no brainer folks. This will work repfectly with those that already have an LPE CAI.

-Chris

AlmostAV
03-31-08, 06:48 PM
Ya, come on guys someone trade me, its worth it.

AlmostAV
03-31-08, 10:43 PM
Seriously, I need to trade up, who wants her.

Caditude
04-01-08, 10:16 AM
Do you need the entire air box as well, or just the tube connecting the air box to the intake? I would we willing to trade, but I would need to keep my air box.

Let me know.

shawnspeer@comcast.net

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 02:27 PM
Nope I need the airbox, as it also clearly says..... thanks.

nikon
04-01-08, 02:33 PM
Who would be willing to give up all stock parts including the air box for 40$ worth of hoses and clamps?? get real man, offer another filter or something and you might get a taker....otherwise quit begging.

The Tony Show
04-01-08, 02:35 PM
Who would be willing to give up all stock parts including the air box for 40$ worth of hoses and clamps?? get real man, offer another filter or something and you might get a taker....otherwise quit begging.

Nikon FTW. :histeric:

SkullV
04-01-08, 02:36 PM
I have no real use for the FFV, but I could sell you my complete air box (EVERYTHING that I didnt have to use for the K&N kit) for $150. That is half the price that it would cost from GMpartsdirect.

Caditude
04-01-08, 02:48 PM
I'm CLEARLY Out! :yawn:

trukk
04-01-08, 03:09 PM
If you already have an LPE CAI, and still have the stock squeeze tube, and would have just thrown out your stock airbox anyway, this is a fine deal. Give the guy a break.

-Chris

atdeneve
04-01-08, 03:18 PM
Break. Dum chi, dum, dum chi. Dum chi, dum, dum chigga, chigga, dum, chi, dum. Break it down, now. Umtz suh, um, um tzsuh, uhm suh, um, um tzsuh, um, um. I'm in the groove, son. I wish y'all could just hear me, now. I'm ill. I'm ill, son. Ahhhh....

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 04:23 PM

Man what a dickhead!

Its more than 40 bucks number one. Its already all here, you dont have to wait for shipping. And plus Im looking for someone who wants this, and has no use for their stock airbox.

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 04:26 PM
I didnt know my thread irritated you so much Nikon? You can choose not to click on it. I didn't know someone could have soooo much sand in their vagina.

trukk
04-01-08, 04:55 PM
Man what a dickhead!

Its more than 40 bucks number one. Its already all here, you dont have to wait for shipping. And plus Im looking for someone who wants this, and has no use for their stock airbox.

I didnt know my thread irritated you so much Nikon? You can choose not to click on it. I didn't know someone could have soooo much sand in their vagina.

:doh: :thepan:

Thicken up the skin a bit, and chill, or UrBANski is gonna come in here, and hit ya with da :rules:.

Nikon went a bit overboard, but you sunk the ship with your replies.

Now that that's over with, back to our regualrly scheduled thread.

Like I said above, that it a pretty good deal if someone already has an LPE CAI laying around. Also anyone that has a larger than stock engine will benefit from the 4" pipe.

-Chris

LUVMY04V
04-01-08, 04:56 PM
http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/nick/Misc/dramacall.jpghttp://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/S__69_/th_DramaLLama.jpg

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 05:29 PM
For Real!

nikon
04-01-08, 07:48 PM
Man what a dickhead!

Then you sir overpaid....anyways, it doesn't irratate me...I'm just CLEARLY :histeric: laying the facts out :thumbsup: good luck with your trade :bouncy:

nikon
04-01-08, 07:51 PM

I just got back from the beach :thepan: :highfive:

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 07:56 PM
the "stealth V" ffv which was 150+ is the same thing except comes with a K&N flat panel (40 bucks) so your saying anyone who bought one from stealth (and paid about 140+ for this tube) also overpaid?

I mean go away man seriously. Go find another thread to troll around in.

nikon
04-01-08, 08:06 PM
Like I said I made mine for 40$....some people like to buy something ready made, thats cool...I'd rather save a buck

In your case however I'm just trying to give people a heads up so they don't get the shaft.....but apparantly I don't even need to....for instance caditude.....and seriously a troll? :histeric:

loosen up will ya? your gettin way to worked up over this :)

http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

AlmostAV
04-01-08, 08:34 PM
You have a habit of coming in, and trashing peoples posts. Its just not right man.

nikon
04-01-08, 10:07 PM
^^ show me....

CTSV_Rob
04-01-08, 10:16 PM
You got metal or plastic on yours Nikon?

If you get one I would recommend a plastic tube. I took mine off because it just got too hot underneath the hood of our cars.

nikon
04-01-08, 10:21 PM
Mines metal...I'm gonna try and lift a k&n tube off a buddy who just got a maggie :lildevil: got dibs on the frc too :D

nikon
04-01-08, 10:39 PM
You have a habit of coming in, and trashing peoples posts. Its just not right man.

And please remember habits are, well they're habitual...I have 29** posts...so 1/3 of my posts would have to be smart ass remarks, stupid pictures, etc....

CTSV_Rob
04-01-08, 10:42 PM
^^ Sounds about right.

StealthV
04-01-08, 10:44 PM
Not the metal vs. plastic debate again. Heat Transfer 101. Sign up at your local university.

If it were a real FFV, I'd trade for the stock parts I've got collecting dust.

CTSV_Rob
04-01-08, 10:46 PM
What makes it real Rick?

The Tony Show
04-01-08, 10:48 PM
What makes it real Rick?

About 100 bucks more.

CTSV_Rob
04-01-08, 10:50 PM
:rofl:

nikon
04-01-08, 10:50 PM