: Maggie Owners, Please Read

SuperV_Rob
03-28-08, 09:25 PM
All,

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the pin out on the magnuson intercooler pump relay, some A$$ Hole decided to ship me the wires and relay separate but the instructions do not include the details of what wire goes to which pin. I am at a stand still until someone tells me which wire is connected to which pin. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

My Best,

Rob

Venomous-V
03-28-08, 09:58 PM
Pm me ur phone number, ill try and help...car is outside

Venomous-V
03-28-08, 10:42 PM
heres my attempt to explain...looking at the pins, turn it so you see a vertical line on each side and top, There should be a horizontal line in the middle and on the bottom Looking at it this way, the left side is yellow wire to fuse. right side is both black wires crimped onto one connector(one going to the pump, the other is ground). the top is red for power. bottom is red to the pump. middle is unused.

hope this helps,...good luck

SuperV_Rob
03-28-08, 11:30 PM
Could you please look at the numbers, i.e. 85, 86, 87, 87a and 30 (power) and tell me which color is connected to each number? I would greatly appreciate the help! I am out of town tomorrow and returning on Sunday to finish the project. I appreciate any help that you can provide!

My Best,

Rob

heres my attempt to explain...looking at the pins, turn it so you see a vertical line on each side and top, There should be a horizontal line in the middle and on the bottom Looking at it this way, the left side is yellow wire to fuse. right side is both black wires crimped onto one connector(one going to the pump, the other is ground). the top is red for power. bottom is red to the pump. middle is unused.

hope this helps,...good luck

heavymetals
03-29-08, 02:21 AM
Don't you have a meter?

Two pins are gonna be for the coil and the others are the switch.

The relay coil doesn't care which ones you use for + or - connections (85 and 86) unless it has a diode. Bosch recommends using 86 for + however.

Use C (30) and N/O(87b) connections for the pump. C to power and 87b to the pump.

30 is the "C" and 87a and 87b are the N/C and N/O connections.

The relay should show a square or a rectangular and two connections to the square for the coil.

Link:http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-79890346979559_1975_6178629

ronr
03-29-08, 10:02 AM
When I had trouble I called Maggie and they walked me through the connections over the phone.

SuperV_Rob
03-29-08, 08:35 PM
Thanks a million for all of your help and suggestions. I appreciate you all.

Regards,

Rob

QUOTE=heavymetals;1464059]Don't you have a meter?

Two pins are gonna be for the coil and the others are the switch.

The relay coil doesn't care which ones you use for + or - connections (85 and 86) unless it has a diode. Bosch recommends using 86 for + however.

Use C (30) and N/O(87b) connections for the pump. C to power and 87b to the pump.

30 is the "C" and 87a and 87b are the N/C and N/O connections.

The relay should show a square or a rectangular and two connections to the square for the coil.

Link:http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-79890346979559_1975_6178629[/QUOTE]