: 2007 escalade realign doors

doctordog
03-28-08, 05:58 PM
my escalade is at the dealer for the second time for wind noise i noticed a huge difference between the driver door compared to the passenger door huge gap on the drivers side has anybody had thier doors realighned with any succes to the wind noise thank you

xmanpro
03-28-08, 06:51 PM
not me... still waiting for my Ladey to get back to me after 10 days at the dealer's... i dont understand how a luxury SUV can come off the line all whacked out like that... POS bmw's would never come off the line with a "misaligned" door... whack son... GM has really got to come a long way before i drop another 60k on them....

hcvone
03-29-08, 09:14 AM
I have been adjusting my doors in, out and up and down. It seems like the weatherstripping could be thicker and that would fix most of the wind noise issues. The adjusting while a pain made little to no difference in my one truck I have be doing it to, I really need a truck that has bad wind noise, my truck barely has wind noise even on very windy days

doctordog
03-29-08, 02:53 PM
just picked my escalade from the dealer for wind noise issue the dealer did nothing to the truck service mgr says everthing is in factory specs so i can only assume that every escalade has a huge gap on the drivers door i have a case right now with gm and the bbb the dealer is making it easy for me by not doing anything to resolve the problem if it goes to a arbitrator they can see that the dealer does nothing to resolve these problems

SWRidin
03-30-08, 12:48 AM
Good luck doctordog... you have a point. Let the dealer dig thier own grave.

Rob Hollan
07-04-08, 10:46 AM
I'm just starting to complain about my wind noise issue on my '07 from mainly the driver's door. I'll be having the doors realigned to see if that helps. And, seems as if my driver's side door doesn't close to be in line with the passenger door. Any one else have this problem too?