: Save $$$ on Grill Upgrade

yourgmsolutions
03-27-08, 04:38 PM
I would like to offer new serice.
I have maybe a dozen of Brand New Stock Grills ( most colors)
I can preload basicaly any aftermarket Grill you want, and ship it to you. So all You'll have to do is just take your stock grill out and replace it with pre loaded one. and ship me your old one back for credit
let me know if there is any interest

SWRidin
03-27-08, 05:07 PM
Thats a good idea. I like how your trying to help us out by offering services like this. Unfortunately, I'm one of those guys that likes the stock grill. Good luck with your sales though.

yourgmsolutions
03-27-08, 05:19 PM
Thats a good idea. I like how your trying to help us out by offering services like this. Unfortunately, I'm one of those guys that likes the stock grill. Good luck with your sales though.

I like stock grill as well,
have you see option to add mesh on the back of your stock grill?

SWRidin
03-27-08, 06:09 PM
Actually I was going to ask you about that. Wow, what a coincidence.

But then I'm considering buying everthing to install stock navigation and backup camera since my lade didn't come with it.

I'm going to need to get some unlock things from you. I want to use the rear camera anytime. I want to video out to my aftermarket overhead DVD player(monitor) it does have inputs. I want the dvd to play upfront so the wife can watch the movie with the kids while i drive.

I'm about to buy the stock Nav unit with Nav DVD. I think I'll still need the GPS antenna, and rear camera.

hcvone
03-27-08, 06:28 PM
Geek, I have a new in box diamond white optional GM grill, it has the chrome deleted from around the 16 opening, some dealers call it the sport grill, it's new in the box, if you know some one looking for one I will give you a good deal on it.

TSS
03-27-08, 09:26 PM
I like stock grill as well,
have you see option to add mesh on the back of your stock grill?

No! Show me! sounds great.

p.s. Agree, great idea to make installation easy on the buyer.

yourgmsolutions
03-27-08, 11:05 PM
Geek, I have a new in box diamond white optional GM grill, it has the chrome deleted from around the 16 opening, some dealers call it the sport grill, it's new in the box, if you know some one looking for one I will give you a good deal on it.

I've seen those.
I am not so sure that I am thrilled about those grills (when they are stand alone).
but I did some work on Black esco and basicaly murder it. I powder coated mesh ( but added some clear coat to make it shiny) and installed it behined of that sport grill ( of course I removed that chicken wire that comes from factory. powder coated calipers as well, and I murdered lights ( but i used different paint). and tinted tail lights. I was very impressed. kind of look like a night rider :)
anyway I'll ask around for you. PM me how much you want for it.

yourgmsolutions
03-27-08, 11:09 PM
No! Show me! sounds great.

p.s. Agree, great idea to make installation easy on the buyer.

Looks better in person

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/Cadillac%20Stuff/afb5163c.jpg

yourgmsolutions
03-27-08, 11:14 PM
Actually I was going to ask you about that. Wow, what a coincidence.

But then I'm considering buying everthing to install stock navigation and backup camera since my lade didn't come with it.

I'm going to need to get some unlock things from you. I want to use the rear camera anytime. I want to video out to my aftermarket overhead DVD player(monitor) it does have inputs. I want the dvd to play upfront so the wife can watch the movie with the kids while i drive.

I'm about to buy the stock Nav unit with Nav DVD. I think I'll still need the GPS antenna, and rear camera.

I have everything.
next week I am going to have brand spanking new Nav radio package.and no need to programm it by dealer ( plug and play) for dirt cheap price. with disc and antenna. let me know if you interestig.

hcvone
03-28-08, 08:59 AM
I've seen those.
I am not so sure that I am thrilled about those grills (when they are stand alone).
but I did some work on Black esco and basicaly murder it. I powder coated mesh ( but added some clear coat to make it shiny) and installed it behined of that sport grill ( of course I removed that chicken wire that comes from factory. powder coated calipers as well, and I murdered lights ( but i used different paint). and tinted tail lights. I was very impressed. kind of look like a night rider :)
anyway I'll ask around for you. PM me how much you want for it.

$175.00 shipped and they come complete with emblem, it's for someone that want a chrome free look to their truck, I have seen a white Escalade with all black wheels and no chrome, looked pretty cool

TSS
03-28-08, 09:57 AM
Looks better in person

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/Cadillac%20Stuff/afb5163c.jpg

Thank you. Looks good, but in my head I was envisioning more of a "V" grill look.

mattroberts123
03-28-08, 10:39 AM
Hi.

I have a strut grille on order that is supposed to show up in the next day or two.

I was looking at my factory grille up close last night, and it looks to me like I am going to have to do some cutting in order to get the after market grille in there.

I guess I really don't mind doing this, as long as it isn't visible, but I figure it will make it REALLY impossible to put the factory grille back in the future if I do this.

Am I correct about needing to do cutting to put it in there?

If that is the case, YOURGMSOLUTIONS > do you sell the parts that I would need to be cutting, so that I can order an extra set, so I can always put the factory setup back if I decide to do so?

Thanks!

yourgmsolutions
03-28-08, 11:12 AM
Thank you. Looks good, but in my head I was envisioning more of a "V" grill look.

like this one?
if that's what you want, I could probably get you the upper grill (aftermarket)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/Cadillac%20Stuff/dcb38c21.jpg

TSS
03-28-08, 01:01 PM
GMsolutions: Hard to really describe what I was envisioning. Basically the stock grill, but with a much smaller size mesh with an E&G type sparkle. Like my E&G fender vents. I just think more glitz and a tighter mesh behind the stock grill would look good. I truly like the stock grill, but think the mesh behind it could have been better. So, your idea of replacing the mesh sounded great. It's just that the mesh you used did not end of looking like what I was envisioning. It's me, not you. Plus, my envisioned idea may not allow for proper air flow.

mattroberts123
03-29-08, 12:35 PM
How much for just the factory grille.... I.E. an extra replacement for me to have around if I ever decide to go back to the factory look?!

SWRidin
03-30-08, 01:50 AM
I have everything.
next week I am going to have brand spanking new Nav radio package.and no need to programm it by dealer ( plug and play) for dirt cheap price. with disc and antenna. let me know if you interestig.

PM Sent, can you send me a preview of the package details and price?

feline
03-30-08, 06:37 AM
Hi, I have a 2004 XLR and would very much like to remove the stock grill and install a "MESH "V" GRILL" do you have these grills??

Thank You,
Ginnie

yourgmsolutions
03-30-08, 11:37 AM
Hi, I have a 2004 XLR and would very much like to remove the stock grill and install a "MESH "V" GRILL" do you have these grills??

Thank You,
Ginnie

I'll check into it on monday. But check with fellow XLR members. because of ACC feature , some grills may not be compatible

yourgmsolutions
03-30-08, 11:38 AM
How much for just the factory grille.... I.E. an extra replacement for me to have around if I ever decide to go back to the factory look?!

for You ---> $100 plus shipping. I think its a good price

mattroberts123
03-30-08, 12:03 PM
Deal. Id also like a GMX320 and a few other things from you.

With the goofy rules on this forum, I don't have messaging rights, so please email me at matt_roberts@asphalt-fuelsupply.com

THanks!

hgoodie
10-04-08, 04:11 PM
I would like to offer new serice.
I have maybe a dozen of Brand New Stock Grills ( most colors)
I can preload basicaly any aftermarket Grill you want, and ship it to you. So all You'll have to do is just take your stock grill out and replace it with pre loaded one. and ship me your old one back for credit
let me know if there is any interest
Is this offer/service still available? I recently purchased a 2006 STS and want to replace the stock grill with a mesh grill. What types of mesh do you have?

250motorsportz
10-04-08, 09:52 PM

What colour is your truck? If black > PM me.

1BIGCADDY
10-04-08, 10:43 PM
like this one?

Hey Mark, By any chance can you get me the entire set-up for my 2007 Cadillac Esco ESV ( grill, lights, bumper cover, etc. ) Let me know, I am here in SOCAL as well . Thanks in advance....

Steve

italianospeed
10-05-08, 01:08 AM
Hey Mark, By any chance can you get me the entire set-up for my 2007 Cadillac Esco ESV ( grill, lights, bumper cover, etc. ) Let me know, I am here in SOCAL as well . Thanks in advance....

Steve

Im curious on this as well!

MoparPosterChild
10-06-08, 12:14 AM

Steve

That's a pretty nice looking set up. How much does that nose run?

Spittin Game
10-06-08, 12:37 AM
like this one?

That is insanely hot looking!!!:worship:

langnera
07-24-09, 09:31 AM
im looking to get a black mesh grill for my 05 cts

hcvone
07-24-09, 01:19 PM
This thread was from almost a year ago, he is not a vendor on the site anymore. Closing this thread. :)