: I broke a girl's arm.

Jesda
03-26-08, 10:39 PM
Tonight a few of us went out and ate (I had a corned beef sandwich... yummy), and this girl and I were slapping each other around very lightly, goofing off, acting like retards. She'd pour ice down my back, and in retaliation I'd smack her in the head, and she'd smack me back.

When we got to her place to drop her off I stepped out of the car, walked up to her, acted like I was going to hug her, and slapped her right in the face.

I jumped in the car and yelled to my friend "DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE!" while she tried to reach in and grab my hair.

After we left she texted me and said I dislocated her arm as we drove off and her dad was driving her to the hospital. She said her arm was in a bad position in the vehicle as we drove away.

I thought she was BSing, sort of, so I tried to call her bluff and texted back, "YOU DID NOT. YOU LIAR!"

She persisted with her story and asked me what the hell was wrong with me and told me what a jackass I was for not believing her, and that I took my joke too far. "I'm f*cking serious. My arm was in the car when you drove off dumba**. You wanted me to cry well you f*cking got it."

I began to panic a bit. I said to my friend Josh, "Okay, so... the story is we never went anywhere tonight. If the cops ask, say that she's crazy and that we were never with her all evening." I was worried she might try to get even by cutting the top on the BMW or scratching it, so I seriously thought about moving it to my mom's and driving the van for a while.

I also thought that maybe I'd drive down to Tampa and hide for two weeks, change my phone number, move to a new apartment (my lease is about up), and never speak to her again. I was seriously worried about being sued, getting charged with assault, or becoming the victim of her revenge.

She called me when I got home bawling her eyes out, and then I finally apologized. My heart sank into my chest and I felt like such a jerk.

At that moment she started laughing (the crying was fake) and couldn't believe I fell for it. I couldn't believe it either. She dug deep and tapped into my little conscience! No one has ever gotten me so good. She now has my admiration and respect. What an amazing prank.

Brizzal
03-26-08, 11:05 PM
jesda you got owned! :bang2: lol girls are evil....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-08, 11:08 PM
"I've been a bad bad girl, I've been careless with a delicate man." :lildevil:

nickc50310
03-26-08, 11:17 PM
Damn you even had me goin with just the story! HAHA! Is she hot? LOL!!

Also, get your hotel booked and confirm in the meet thread! Do it, do it now. LOL!!

dkozloski
03-26-08, 11:36 PM
A young friend of my wife got in a fight with another girl and got her nose ring pulled out. In retaliation she broke the other girls arm and beat her to a pulp. As a result she did jail time. She visited us after geting out of jail in Kotzebue and went with my wife and I to a local mall. This dame is extremely hot and drew a rude comment from one of the local wise guys about, "I'd like to stick that". She walked up to him and said, I'd like to punch you right in the f*****g face, seriously knocked him right on his ass, and he didn't get up. It turns out that she's a well trained athlete and swims several miles a day. If I was about 45 years younger I'd be interested.

hueterm
03-26-08, 11:52 PM
At least you didn't get a phone call saying that she was pregnant and it was yours...

Florian
03-27-08, 12:37 AM
if its got titts or tires, youre gonna have issues.

F

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
03-27-08, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I accidently broke my girlfriend's little sister's arm once. Imagine explaining that one to her parents. She was 10 and I was over at their house and she came running at me with a stick trying to nail me in the back of my knees and just out of reaction I pushed her backward into a deck chair. Her arm got caught and snapped right between her elbo and her wrist. The weird thing was she completely forgave me within a few hours and she acted like it never happened.

dkozloski
03-27-08, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I accidently broke my girlfriend's little sister's arm once. Imagine explaining that one to her parents. She was 10 and I was over at their house and she came running at me with a stick trying to nail me in the back of my knees and just out of reaction I pushed her backward into a deck chair. Her arm got caught and snapped right between her elbo and her wrist. The weird thing was she completely forgave me within a few hours and she acted like it never happened.
One of these days when you least expect it she's gonna get even; WHAMMO! Females NEVER forget.

Florian
03-27-08, 10:02 AM
One of these days when you least expect it she's gonna get even; WHAMMO! Females NEVER forget.

just like elephants....hmmm coincidence??? :confused: I think not.

F

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-08, 11:40 AM
Well atleast if your Fleetwood ever gets keyed, you'll have a pretty good idea of who did it.

ejguillot
03-27-08, 03:25 PM
jesda you got owned! :bang2: lol girls are evil....

+1. She got you good!

SvB4EvA
03-27-08, 03:30 PM
hahaha, OWNED!!!!

dkozloski
03-27-08, 04:59 PM
It's going to be a great story for you and her to tell your grandchildren.

DopeStar 156
03-27-08, 05:08 PM
So, I'm the only one that woulda screamed at her?

AMGoff
03-27-08, 05:43 PM
Funny story indeed... but I'm not sure if it's my age showing again, my upbringing, or both... but why would you ever smack a girl in her face??

I dunno... just a part of me finds a part of that a little unsettling, whether in "good fun" or not... hmmm... :tisk:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-08, 05:47 PM
You don't smack her face! You grab her ass and run like hell! :hide: :duck:

dkozloski
03-27-08, 05:47 PM
Funny story indeed... but I'm not sure if it's my age showing again, my upbringing, or both... but why would you ever smack a girl in her face??

I dunno... just a part of me finds a part of that a little unsettling, whether in "good fun" or not... hmmm... :tisk:
I find myself agreeing with you.

AMGoff
03-27-08, 05:52 PM
I find myself agreeing with you.

Good Lord... now that's more than a little unsettling...

:shhh:... Don't tell anyone.

Jesda
03-27-08, 05:54 PM
why would you ever smack a girl in her face??

To show my intense love for bacon.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-08, 05:59 PM
And then do you throw a package of thick sliced Hormel bacon at her?

Jesda
03-27-08, 07:04 PM
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7663/325ci005os7.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-08, 07:07 PM
Bacon Motor Werks

SvB4EvA
03-27-08, 07:25 PM
HOLY BACON BATMAN! :bacon:

slk230mb
03-27-08, 07:36 PM
Baconnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

NOT ON MY WATCH
03-27-08, 08:22 PM
Jesda - marry her!

AlBundy
03-27-08, 09:01 PM
When you say smack her do you mean a little touch on the face or a Pimp smack down?

DILLIGAF
03-27-08, 09:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Brizzal
03-27-08, 10:13 PM
jesda is going to marry the bacon not her....

Destroyer
03-28-08, 05:21 PM
I began to panic a bit. I said to my friend Josh, "Okay, so... the story is we never went anywhere tonight. If the cops ask, say that she's crazy and that we were never with her all evening." I was worried she might try to get even by cutting the top on the BMW or scratching it, so I seriously thought about moving it to my mom's and driving the van for a while.

I also thought that maybe I'd drive down to Tampa and hide for two weeks, change my phone number, move to a new apartment (my lease is about up), and never speak to her again. I was seriously worried about being sued, getting charged with assault, or becoming the victim of her revenge.

Do you not see anything fundamentally wrong with the things that crossed your mind when you thought you actually did hurt the girl?. That was the time to man up and take responsibility and not move out of your place and run!. Sorry Jesda but thinking of yourself and what may happen to you was very selfish while your friend was (or so you thought) in a massive amount of pain. You should have offered to go to the hospital and see her through it.

dkozloski
03-28-08, 05:59 PM
Aw gee whiz! He was just trying to save his bacon.

Jesda
03-28-08, 06:13 PM
Do you not see anything fundamentally wrong with the things that crossed your mind when you thought you actually did hurt the girl?

http://www.britishairways.com/cms/global/images/content/main/430by115/430by115_travelocity.gif