: 1999 STS w/only 89.5k miles for sale - $5,500

stsdallas
03-26-08, 12:36 PM
Top of the model year, gorgeous midnight blue 1999 Cadillac Seville STS touring package with only 89.5k miles. All the class, comfort & performance you'd expect from a Cadillac. Liquid smooth 300hp, 4.6L Northstar V8 matched up to an effortless 4 speed automatic transmission, show-room quality/plush tan leather interior with elegant wood trim throughout, near-new Michelin tires on classy 16" factory chrome wheels, dual-climate control (ac /heat work fine) 425-watt Bose sound system, cruise, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, traction control, fog lights, pwr/heated mirrors, memory seats...the works.

Private owner. 5,500 Firm. Check out NADA, Edmunds & KBB, this price is solid. Look at the photos, do the research. Clean Title. This is a well-maintained vehicle, but like any used car, it is not perfect, which is why my price is firm. Recently given a 2-hour inspection from an ASE-certified technician to determine any immediate/long-term maintenance she might need, which I will gladly forward to serious buyers as well as a full Carfax report.

Vehicle is adult-owned & is a daily driver in North Dallas and will not last long at this price. E-Mail your name and a good phone number to arrange for a time to see this immaculate STS.

Oh, one more thing---I'm selling it to make room for another GM vehicle that goes by the name of Corvette:-) Thanks for looking.

urbanski
03-26-08, 12:41 PM
www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/