: BMW + Mexican gas + 10k oil changes = OMG

Jesda
03-26-08, 12:15 PM
2002 BMW 325. This is the result of 9,500-mile oil change intervals, high-sulfur gasoline, and 70,000 miles.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/s...59336 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=559336)

Pics:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/a...81242 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264712&d=1206481242)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/a...81242 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264713&d=1206481242)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/a...81242 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264714&d=1206481242)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/a...81242 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264715&d=1206481242)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/a...81242 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264716&d=1206481242)

I'm never driving this car to Mexico.

The Tony Show
03-26-08, 01:06 PM
Great Odin's Raven! :eek:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-08, 01:18 PM
Definitely not driving to Mexico. Ever.

Doesn't BMW have like a 16k mile oil change interval?

71goldie
03-26-08, 01:19 PM
Wow.

dkozloski
03-26-08, 01:31 PM
The largest share of the crude oil imported into the United States comes from Mexico and Canada. There's more to this story than has been told already.

The Tony Show
03-26-08, 01:47 PM
I'm inclined to agree with Koz on this one. This sort of reminds me of the kid who blew up his STI after an oil change- at first, everyone was screaming about how Subaru better step up and replace his motor, but then it accidentally came out that the kid had put 90W gear oil in his motor. :doh:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-08, 02:15 PM
Unbeknowst to us, but that E46 owner ran Molasses through his engine.

Submariner409
03-26-08, 02:22 PM
Those pics are exact deja' vu................I shipped my '65 Chevelle 327/350 to Naples, Italy in '67 when I was transferred there for staff duty. The Navy Exchange dispensed ESSO gas chits, 320 liters/month I think. Cheap at $0.16/liter, but the gasoline was absolute garbage!!! I pulled the engine to clean it out once in 3 years over there and again just after I got back here in '70. Looked EXACTLY like the BMW pics. My Dad had to send me gaskets, seals, you name it, Parcel Post FPO.

Is European gasoline still bad, as in frequent "decarbonising", fuel filter, and oil/filter changes ??? Wonder what S. American gas is like ???

Destroyer
03-26-08, 02:52 PM
Hard to believe that Bimmer even made it to 70k miles with all that chit in there.:thumbsup:

dkozloski
03-26-08, 03:13 PM
Even the MoGas they used to sell at the base exchange that smelled like straight sulphur didn't do damage like these pictures. Heat is the biggest enemy of lube oil. All the experts say change the oil more often if you're getting sludge. Here in Fairbanks before the days of positive crankcase ventilation the norm was to change the oil every thousand miles or every month in the wintertime. Most of the sludge complaints you come across are associated with specific automobiles. Lexus and Toyota come to mind judging from the lawsuits.

orconn
03-26-08, 03:32 PM
I believe the chemical content of the gas has more to do with quality of the refining rather than the source of the petroleum. Petroleum guru correct me if I'm wrong! As for the rest of South America, I don't know about Spanish speaking countries, but Brazil is running a high percent of sugar alcohol in their auto gas.

I think there is more to this story too; i.e. could be a distibutor or his employee adulterating gas or a number of things ........ 15,000 miles does seem rather a long interval for a car driven in adverse conditions.

MauiV
03-26-08, 08:06 PM
its 15,000 kilometers, so about 9500 miles.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
04-03-08, 07:46 PM
European gasoline is fine, the "generally" higher state of tune of the engines over here makes then less tolerant of poor gas.

As BMWs conk out for the slightest thing even on a good day I wouldn't necessarily blame the gasoline.

Albertan
04-04-08, 12:18 AM
I don't know what the connection between the oil sludge and bad gas is? If the engine has bad rings and lots of blow-by he could get products of combustion into the oil. Mostly sludge is formed from many slow, short trips where the engine doesn't get to operating temp to burn off condensation. That's why in colder climates it is good to get on the highway for a run and change oil more often. Now, if he was using some strange,cheap oil anything is possible.
Interesting, he said that he was an engineer as if that meant he knew anything about an engine.

nickc50310
04-04-08, 11:30 AM
I dont plan on ever going to the shithole known as Mexico. Something about going to third world corrupt countries unarmed doesnt sit well with me.

All that aside, those are some crazy pics!!

Also Jesda, I know why youre not coming to the meet..... because you are SCURED to race me!! :p

AMGoff
04-04-08, 01:36 PM
I dont plan on ever going to the shithole known as Mexico. Something about going to third world corrupt countries unarmed doesnt sit well with me.

Oh my... what a reasoned, well-informed, and quintessentially American response... sigh... :nono:

orconn
04-04-08, 01:39 PM

All that aside, those are some crazy pics!!

Also Jesda, I know why youre not coming to the meet..... because you are SCURED to race me!! :p

I am sure our neighbors to the South are resting a lot easier knowing another ignorant "Yanqui" will not be paying them a call ....... as will the rest of the Third World!

JTraik
04-04-08, 01:40 PM
I have never neglected the maintenance, I'm a mecanical engineer and have done the oil changes about every 15,000 kilometers with mobil 1 0 W 40 oil.

Remind me never to study at any Mexican engineering school.

I don't know how many times I need to belabor this point to everyone... all that shit in his engine is NOT due to chemical breakdown, it is due to CONTAMINATED OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, with an engine in a vacuum environment with a pure 02/N2 intake supply you can run the engine for 7500 miles (or whatever synthetic oil products suggest). If you are driving the car like a car is to be driven THE OIL NEEDS TO BE CHANGED EVERY 3-4000 MILES!!!!! Otherwise it gets contaminated by all the crap the engine sucks in and it turns to what those pictures show!!!

There is no such thing as a safe 4000+ mile oil change interval unless you have a specialized filtering system!!!!!!!!!!!

nickc50310
04-04-08, 01:49 PM
Oh my... what a reasoned, well-informed, and quintessentially American response... sigh... :nono:

Ok, explain to me what makes Mexico so nice boy genius...... If you dont think Mexico is a third world nation, you dont know your ******* from your elbow.

AMGoff
04-05-08, 12:08 AM
Ok, explain to me what makes Mexico so nice boy genius...... If you dont think Mexico is a third world nation, you dont know your ******* from your elbow.

Boy genius???

I think a better place to start is what exactly your definition of a "third world country" is. I guarantee it will be something completely made up, ie - out of your rear-end, and based solely on whatever stereotypes you have towards Mexicans and subsequently, Mexico itself.

So by all means son, present your case and then I'll tell you why you're wrong... :stirpot:

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 01:51 PM
Boy genius???

I think a better place to start is what exactly your definition of a "third world country" is. I guarantee it will be something completely made up, ie - out of your rear-end, and based solely on whatever stereotypes you have towards Mexicans and subsequently, Mexico itself.

So by all means son, present your case and then I'll tell you why you're wrong... :stirpot:

if Mexico was so nice there would not be 30 million illegals Mexicans here draining our economy and causing our Hospitals closing due to all of the free medical care given to the illegals. It the illegals were good honest people they would go throught he legal channels to come to America instead of sneaking through in the night like a thief. I believe that all of the illegals that come here and have not got vaccinations are causing health problems for us citizens. Mexico is a third world country no doubt or they would not be leaving like rats jumping a sinking ship. I was in Walmart 2 days ago and I had to leave because the illegals could not speak English and the cashier was Mexican and they started a long visit conversation, I got pissed and left all my frozen food there. Wal mart is not a favorite of mine either but I have to shop there since they ran the mom and pop stores out od business, then walmart raised their prices. The illegals have no class, they don't even make room to pass when they are blocking the aisles and they give that constipation look on their face. Mexico is just getting rid of their low classes of their people to the US. Mexico government even gives out maps of how to illegally enter the US. I say we put our miliary bases on the Mexico boarder. I think anyone wanting to come to the USA should go fight in Iraq to qualify to come here. Texas is really north Mexico now, white people in Texas are a minority now. Why do Americans have to obey the laws and the lillegal Mexicans not? If they get busted for a ton of weed they only have to go back home to Mexico where their famlies are. If Mexico is so nice MOVE THERE.

MauiV
04-05-08, 02:09 PM
You from Vidor?

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 02:19 PM
Boy genius???

I see you are in NJ, nowhere near Mexico. 30 million illegals here on welfare, what a good thing this is? You do not see the problems the illegal Mexicans cause in Texas. We have Hospitals closings because of the illegals draining our economy having free babies here and getting on welfare forever. And if John McCain get to be president he said he will make it so the illegals can get social security that they did not pay into. Social security is supposed to run out of money without the illegals helping drain it. Most illegals here send most of their money to Mexico to get the rest of their family here to drain our economy. Citizens who work and live hear spend money here and it stays in the community. Texas in really North Mexico now, white people are a minority here. The illegals crowd the store and not courteous enought to let you by, they have no manors or class. I was in the post office a week ago and there was an illegal Mexican that could not speak any English and she had the small post office smelling like a uncleaned portable toilet, she had a snotty nosed baby with a dirty diaper that she was too lazy to change, or it could have been the lady that stunk so bad not sure. The postmaster had to use a can of Lysol to clean the post office after she left. No dinner for me after that encounter. My dads house dropped 20,000 value because of the illegal invasion where he lives. We call in white flight when the illegals came here and the white people here headed for the country so we don't have to hear the Mexican music and ghetto lifestyle. They paint their houses pastel colors of easter eggs, very bad colors for houses. How would you like for someone to move next to your house and paint their house pink and blue? You have to live in Texas to understand.

MauiV
04-05-08, 02:29 PM
I lived in Texas and I would still guess your from Vidor.

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 02:35 PM
I lived in Texas and I would still guess your from Vidor.

ha ha! No I am not from Vidor where the KKK is. I am 100 miles south of Dallas.

MauiV
04-05-08, 02:38 PM
Like I was sayin.

I lived 35ish miles North of Houston. The Woodlands.

Spyder
04-05-08, 02:56 PM
:nothing2add: Just wanted to get in before this happens! :lock:

:rolleyes:

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 03:41 PM
I have been to the Woodslands and it looked like a nice neighborhood. I could never afford a house there.

AMGoff
04-05-08, 03:54 PM
if Mexico was so nice there would not be 30 million illegals Mexicans here draining our economy and causing our Hospitals closing due to all of the free medical care given to the illegals. It the illegals were good honest people they would go throught he legal channels to come to America instead of sneaking through in the night like a thief. I believe that all of the illegals that come here and have not got vaccinations are causing health problems for us citizens. Mexico is a third world country no doubt or they would not be leaving like rats jumping a sinking ship. I was in Walmart 2 days ago and I had to leave because the illegals could not speak English and the cashier was Mexican and they started a long visit conversation, I got pissed and left all my frozen food there. Wal mart is not a favorite of mine either but I have to shop there since they ran the mom and pop stores out od business, then walmart raised their prices. The illegals have no class, they don't even make room to pass when they are blocking the aisles and they give that constipation look on their face. Mexico is just getting rid of their low classes of their people to the US. Mexico government even gives out maps of how to illegally enter the US. I say we put our miliary bases on the Mexico boarder. I think anyone wanting to come to the USA should go fight in Iraq to qualify to come here. Texas is really north Mexico now, white people in Texas are a minority now. Why do Americans have to obey the laws and the lillegal Mexicans not? If they get busted for a ton of weed they only have to go back home to Mexico where their famlies are. If Mexico is so nice MOVE THERE.

WTF dude? First of all... this has nothing to do with "illegals," although I'm glad to see you've gotten swept up into all the hype propagated by the likes of Fox News and such. "Illegals" have become the "huge" problem that they are as of late because some in power wish to draw the public's attention away from other, much more dire issues. I also love when some people relegate human beings to the level of animals... why is it the bulk of this nation can't seem to get along without some sort of prejudice?

Your sense of history also seems a little muddled... technically speaking, Texas has always been "North Mexico," along with the majority of the southwest. Remember that? It wasn't ours to begin with... but we wanted it... so we did what we could to take it. However, the thing I hate most about all this immigration talk is the fact that unless one is a Native American, the he/she is an IMMIGRANT... pretty much all of us are immigrants... so now we're just placing value on a human being solely dependent on when they emigrated here. Moreover, on one of the rare occasions I agree with George... how many Mexican immigrants are taking up high-paid corporate/professional jobs? How about even decent blue collar jobs? I'll tell you what... you tell me right now that you, or your family, or your friends will gladly go out and work in a field for 10 hours a day or wash dishes in some kitchen for $2-4/hr with no sort of benefits nor protections and I'll gladly jump on the bandwagon and claim they're evil, worthless scum. Hmmm...? This country was built on the back's of cheap labor and the only real difference between them over the last 3-400 years has been either the color of their skin or the language that they speak. Further still... if you were really all that outraged with the situation at Walmart, why were you shopping there in the first place? It's not as if their business practices are somehow a secret.. but I suppose the prospect of cheap goods/wares/sundries is enticing enough to overlook the fact that your most of your money goes to a few, already wealthy big-wigs, the bulk of what's left to China, and then the little that's left to "those" people working a job that again, you probably wouldn't want to work yourself. But that's neither the point as well...

I'm still trying to figure out why I should move there just because I say it's not a third world country? It must be that old.. "you're either with us or against us" spiel. It seems that you're also taking personal feelings and stereotypes, and basing your definition on them. My sincerest apologies... but I'm so sick and tired of prejudice. I personally don't think that the merit, nor value of my existence should be seen as higher than any other human being simply because my family emigrated here 300 years ago, not yesterday. If anything, I'm actually more ashamed of such because my family had done some pretty rotten, unjust, and immoral things since they first fled their country of origin and landed in the colonies. But that's also neither here nor there...

The fact is, whether anyone likes it or not, or wishes to disagree simply because it goes against whatever ill-gotten, preconceived notions are in their head... Mexico isn't a "third-world" country. First of all.. the term "third-world" isn't even a proper classification... and even if it were, it wouldn't apply to Mexico.

Mexico is the 12th largest economy in the world and as recent as 2007, has a PPP (purchasing power parity) greater than Canada. Do you know what the OECD is? It's the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, which is a group of 30 industrialized nations that accept the principles of a free market economy as well as representative democracy... Do you know which country is one of those 30, as well as the only Latin American country - Mexico. They're classified as an upper-middle income country by the World Bank and are expected to join the US, Canada, and Europe as a high income country within the next decade. They have an overall adult literacy rate of over 91% compared to 98% in the US (although it is said about 20% of the US population lacks functional literary skills). They have an average life expectancy of 75.x years compared to 77.x in the US. And they categorized by the UN as have a high HDI, Human Development Index - which is an overall comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, and standards of living for countries world-wide and is the UN's standard means of measuring well-being and especially child welfare. Mexico is ranked at .829, which is above the .800 cutoff between high and medium HDIs. By comparison, Russia has an HDI of .772, South Africa ranks .674, and true "third-world" nations such as Ethiopia, Chad, and Niger rank .406, .388, and .374, respectively.

So sorry... I don't consider one of the wealthiest, rapidly developing countries with decent levels of education and healthcare to be a "third-world" country. Is it still comparatively better in the US as well as more and better opportunities to make money here than Mexico... yes - but that's the case with pretty much the rest of the world.

While we may be privileged in this country... we have no reason to think we're better than any other human beings.

AMGoff
04-05-08, 04:10 PM
I see you are in NJ...

You're right... I live in NJ, which has a very high hispanic population. More specifically, here in South Jersey where I live, which is a highly rural area... we have many migrant workers - many of which a probably undocumented. And do you know what? I don't really care... they're providing a service and working jobs that I would never do... that my family would never do... that my friends would never do. They spend some of their money here, mainly on food.. which stimulates my local economy... and the rest they send back home in order to provide for their families - can't fault them for that what so ever.

But none of that, nor your complaints about the current situation in Texas has anything to do with the fact that Mexico is not a "third world" country... which was the entire reason for my initial response...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-05-08, 04:12 PM
Ohhhhhh ****. :nono:

eldorado99
04-05-08, 05:24 PM
Ohhhhhh ****. :nono:

Yeah... I think so too.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-05-08, 05:41 PM
So um, yeah........I hear Mexico has nice beaches.

eldorado99
04-05-08, 07:28 PM
And attractive and modestly priced resorts!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-05-08, 07:53 PM
And the women that come from there can be quite beautiful.

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 08:59 PM
WTF dude? First of all... this has nothing to do with "illegals," although I'm glad to see you've gotten swept up into all the hype propagated by the likes of Fox News and such. "Illegals" have become the "huge" problem that they are as of late because some in power wish to draw the public's attention away from other, much more dire issues. I also love when some people relegate human beings to the level of animals... why is it the bulk of this nation can't seem to get along without some sort of prejudice?

Your sense of history also seems a little muddled... technically speaking, Texas has always been "North Mexico," along with the majority of the southwest. Remember that? It wasn't ours to begin with... but we wanted it... so we did what we could to take it. However, the thing I hate most about all this immigration talk is the fact that unless one is a Native American, the he/she is an IMMIGRANT... pretty much all of us are immigrants... so now we're just placing value on a human being solely dependent on when they emigrated here. Moreover, on one of the rare occasions I agree with George... how many Mexican immigrants are taking up high-paid corporate/professional jobs? How about even decent blue collar jobs? I'll tell you what... you tell me right now that you, or your family, or your friends will gladly go out and work in a field for 10 hours a day or wash dishes in some kitchen for $2-4/hr with no sort of benefits nor protections and I'll gladly jump on the bandwagon and claim they're evil, worthless scum. Hmmm...? This country was built on the back's of cheap labor and the only real difference between them over the last 3-400 years has been either the color of their skin or the language that they speak. Further still... if you were really all that outraged with the situation at Walmart, why were you shopping there in the first place? It's not as if their business practices are somehow a secret.. but I suppose the prospect of cheap goods/wares/sundries is enticing enough to overlook the fact that your most of your money goes to a few, already wealthy big-wigs, the bulk of what's left to China, and then the little that's left to "those" people working a job that again, you probably wouldn't want to work yourself. But that's neither the point as well...

I'm still trying to figure out why I should move there just because I say it's not a third world country? It must be that old.. "you're either with us or against us" spiel. It seems that you're also taking personal feelings and stereotypes, and basing your definition on them. My sincerest apologies... but I'm so sick and tired of prejudice. I personally don't think that the merit, nor value of my existence should be seen as higher than any other human being simply because my family emigrated here 300 years ago, not yesterday. If anything, I'm actually more ashamed of such because my family had done some pretty rotten, unjust, and immoral things since they first fled their country of origin and landed in the colonies. But that's also neither here nor there...

The fact is, whether anyone likes it or not, or wishes to disagree simply because it goes against whatever ill-gotten, preconceived notions are in their head... Mexico isn't a "third-world" country. First of all.. the term "third-world" isn't even a proper classification... and even if it were, it wouldn't apply to Mexico.

Mexico is the 12th largest economy in the world and as recent as 2007, has a PPP (purchasing power parity) greater than Canada. Do you know what the OECD is? It's the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, which is a group of 30 industrialized nations that accept the principles of a free market economy as well as representative democracy... Do you know which country is one of those 30, as well as the only Latin American country - Mexico. They're classified as an upper-middle income country by the World Bank and are expected to join the US, Canada, and Europe as a high income country within the next decade. They have an overall adult literacy rate of over 91% compared to 98% in the US (although it is said about 20% of the US population lacks functional literary skills). They have an average life expectancy of 75.x years compared to 77.x in the US. And they categorized by the UN as have a high HDI, Human Development Index - which is an overall comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, and standards of living for countries world-wide and is the UN's standard means of measuring well-being and especially child welfare. Mexico is ranked at .829, which is above the .800 cutoff between high and medium HDIs. By comparison, Russia has an HDI of .772, South Africa ranks .674, and true "third-world" nations such as Ethiopia, Chad, and Niger rank .406, .388, and .374, respectively.

So sorry... I don't consider one of the wealthiest, rapidly developing countries with decent levels of education and healthcare to be a "third-world" country. Is it still comparatively better in the US as well as more and better opportunities to make money here than Mexico... yes - but that's the case with pretty much the rest of the world.

While we may be privileged in this country... we have no reason to think we're better than any other human beings.
The illegals do not work for any less money than legal workers here and you have to buy their lunch and they pay no income tax. Do you like paying tax when others do not? Do you want to hear Mexican music in your house coming from next door. What you are saying is the illegals can come here and break all of our laws and get away with it. I am really tired of the US going to these other countries to keep their race from being wiped out while the white race is fastly deminishing. Try listening to Mexican music all day and see if you like it. And if Mexico is so good why do they come here? The Mexicans that come here legally get my respect but not the illegal criminals. Since NAFTA you can get drugs delivered here quicker and faster than a pizza and from more places. I am all for them moving up north to help you out. Hope you can get a train load of them soon for you to support and wipe out your race.

AMGoff
04-05-08, 09:32 PM
Sorry, but to me at least we're all the same race... We're all human beings and it's kind of sad in this day and age that there are those who still don't see it that way...

TexasCadillac
04-05-08, 09:58 PM
Sorry, but to me at least we're all the same race... We're all human beings and it's kind of sad in this day and age that there are those who still don't see it that way...

You are blind. There are many races. I was referring to people coming here illegaly.

hueterm
04-05-08, 11:59 PM
:nothing2add: Just wanted to get in before this happens! :lock:

:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!

Me too...

AMGoff
04-06-08, 12:31 AM
Aaaand... this is where I just shut up, especially before I make any hateful comments of my own. I more than made my point with regard to whether Mexico is a "third-world," which I've shown it's not. Beyond that, I learned a long while ago not to try and argue with someone with prejudices... most definitely not on here as it could only get really ugly.

I officially digress...

Playdrv4me
04-06-08, 01:31 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Playdrv4me
04-06-08, 01:44 AM
As BMWs conk out for the slightest thing even on a good day I wouldn't necessarily blame the gasoline.

Not quite.

Playdrv4me
04-06-08, 01:52 AM
Aaaand... this is where I just shut up, especially before I make any hateful comments of my own. I more than made my point with regard to whether Mexico is a "third-world," which I've shown it's not. Beyond that, I learned a long while ago not to try and argue with someone with prejudices... most definitely not on here as it could only get really ugly.

I officially digress...

Your posts were intelligent and well thought out. Only because I'm supposed to KEEP this place from turning into a political free for all would I agree with this current post. Let's stay on topic this sludge issue is very interesting to say the least.

AMGoff
04-06-08, 02:15 AM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Your posts were intelligent and well thought out. Only because I'm supposed to KEEP this place from turning into a political free for all would I agree with this current post. Let's stay on topic this sludge issue is very interesting to say the least.

My goodness... where the heck have you been lately? It seems like I haven't seen you on here in quite some time... then again, we were hibernating for a few weeks, but even still it seemed like you've been hiding for a while!

Anyway... I'll submit a formal admission of guilt for slightly hijacking the thread... I really, really, really (did I say really?) try my best not to... but every once in a while when I see blatant ignorance spewing like explosive diarrhea from various rear-ends despite any and all reason nor common sense, I just have to put the facts out there. Call me weird, but I really have no tolerance for prejudice... Not to mention the other thing that worries me is that we know people view this site from around the world, so it's really inappropriate that any of us start insulting any country or it's people just because and while were hiding behind an American flag... that's just bad decorum... and like I said, just no tolerance.

BUT what I agree the MOST with you is this whole sludge issue... it really is interesting and just goes to show how the quality of various fluids we put in our cars can have profound effects on them! How's that for a seamless transition... lol.

Jesda
04-06-08, 02:57 AM
Your mom is third-world.

^^^I don't even know what that means.

Spyder
04-06-08, 04:27 AM
Jesda...woulda been funnier if you'd have waited about three posts before admitting ignorance to whatcha said! :D

TexasCadillac
04-06-08, 06:59 AM

I officially digress...
Please point out how you have shown how Mexico is not a third world country? You just proved that you do not know what it means.

Playdrv4me
04-06-08, 03:02 PM
Well, that's that.