Cadillac Owners Forum banner
7K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  jayoldschool 
#1 ·
So who here has one mounted on the Big ol RWD? The Heritage OF Ownership Medallion...... :cool2:

Just taking a pic for a friend of the one i have for the 81 when its done made me make the post.
The one planned for the grille of my 81 has no number. Its for the bad ass of all bad asses. "Cadillac Master Owner" You cant say thats not bad ass. I was told by the person who sold it that it was from his fathers last caddy, you would get Master Owner after 50 New Cadillacs. Thats alot of Cadillacs in one lifetime. Im not sure if its true, but its still bad ass.
:eek:snap:

My DTS, i bought it the peweter colored medallion. Says "cadillac" in the middle. I think it blends alot better with the bronze car, and color matched grille and trim.

My 90, Im not sure what number it is, it came off a parts car, but I put a gold trunk wreath around it, Looks kinda cool. (yah i know you guys dont like the nude ladies on the grille, but its ok, im not going to call you out because you dont like naked women. lol

My 81 is rocking a #1 off the 88 parts car for temporary pimp factor.

Come on now! Lets see who else has one....

See less See more
#2 ·
Mine

#3 ·
Here's mine.. or was mine. I got it off a Deville in the yard and just rigged it with a ziptie. Hence it's not at bar-crossing. lol I think it was a I or a V; I can't remember. But once I saw lady who had one that said XXXVI: 36 Cadillac! Man, that's a lot.

And Anthony, I thought you replaced your grill with the '05-up emblem one.

#5 ·
My dad gave me his number 7 medallion.. I just have to put it on the Fleetwood. Thanks for giving me the inspiration!

#6 ·
My '95 came with a #11 medallion on it, and after I bought it, I got a NOS one for a '94-96 Deville on Ebay that had no number, just "Cadillac" on the center--basically, what people were given (I think) before a numbered center. I like it more than the numbers, and since it's my first, it seemed right.

Then I also got a used setup off the grille of a late 80's Deville in a junkyard that was #1. SHOULD have kept this, but didn't need 3, and advertised on Ebay with the buyer's choice of #11 or #1 centers. The person took #1, so #11 then went on dad's '93...technically, it's a #1, but he didn't care and liked the emblem regardless.

Here's my '95s with my front plate as well (which actually gets a lot of attention itself):

And the '93, beside my '95:

Really like these emblems, and not sure why, especially over the "new" Heritage badges...which look odd.

#9 ·
What does the mount look like? There are two different styles. One has a plastic clip that goes on the grille and another is just a plastic disc with a plastic wing nut that goes on the back side of the grille. In both cases a screw just goes through the emblem to hold it on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.