: New features on ext from 2007 to 2008

newmoney
03-25-08, 07:21 PM
:cookoo: Hello Guys I am new to this forum but was told that it would be helpful as I enjoy my cadillacs. I am an athlete who is just getting into the pros hence the name, and my granfather always had 2 cadillacs which has always been a dream of mine. My question is what is the difference between the 2007 ext and the 2008? My teammate has a 2007 and I have a 2008 and we haven't seen it. Thanks for accepting me and please excuse my ignorance if this is a no brainer...

airhammer
03-25-08, 08:20 PM
Excellent choice of use of your new money! The 08 has a rubber mat in the change cup instead of flock in the 07. I can see why they did that. Every time I stomp on it my change flings out onto the floor. I've been thinking about trading in for that feature. :drool:

What team are you on?

newmoney
03-25-08, 08:32 PM
Thank you so much airhammer. Mystery solved. I guess I will have to keep this secret from my mom since the dealer tried to give me an new 07 for a little bit cheaper than my 08. I am coming out in this years draft and thats all I will put in the public forum for privacy reasons. But you can pm me.

TSS
03-26-08, 02:11 PM
Other changes: body colored front emblem surround (versus black on all colors). Rear "ESCALADE" badge moved from the left side of tailgate to the right side. New style key fob and new style key (both with colored caddy emblems on them). So, bottom line, no real differences. Even less difference if your truck is already black, as you would not need the new front emblem surround.

newmoney
03-26-08, 04:28 PM
It wouldn't let me send a pm because I don't have 30 post yet. but to answer your question Airhammer, I will be entering the nfl on april the 26th barring any unforseen tragedy.:hide: so now I just workout and play with mess with this truck keeping my mind busy.

airhammer
03-26-08, 06:28 PM
So I guess you've got a contract then since you went out and bought the official NFL/NBA/rap artist/gangsta/rich soccer mom SUV. Might be a good time to buy a house to park your new truck in front of.

What team, if you can say? Did you get a signing bonus? One good think about the lade is if you get in an accident the other guy is more likely to wind up on the injury roster.:thepan:

newmoney
03-27-08, 01:33 AM
I am having a house built for my family back home. I am not at liberty to disclose certain pieces of info. Yeah that stereotype is what almost kept me from getting one but I don't regret it at all...

airhammer
03-27-08, 09:39 AM
I understand. Pardon me for being too nosy.

Your mom has a son I am sure she is very proud of.

That reminds me, I promised to install a new storm door for my mom. I need to get on that.

newmoney
03-28-08, 02:38 AM
I hope so. You should do it because those little things amaze moms. everytime I go home I wash my moms car and fill it with gas and she loves it. :D

pjgj28a
03-28-08, 05:13 PM
I hope so. You should do it because those little things amaze moms. everytime I go home I wash my moms car and fill it with gas and she loves it. :D

Before you buy an Escalade, be sure to drive it at least 60 MPH and check for wind noise coming from the driver's door. Big problem on lots of Escalades and GM isn't doing anything to fix this issue.

Congrats on all the Newmoney - hope you career is long and successful.

xmanpro
03-28-08, 08:12 PM
Congrats on the deal!

my moms luvs the benz i gave her to drive...

newmoney
03-30-08, 03:15 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Luckily there was no wind noise. My mom just got a new car last year so she's happy with the house.