Cadillac Owners Forum banner

92 / Wheel Spacers / Converters

10K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  caddycruiser 
#1 ·
#5 ·
The two most popular are the Iroc 18-22 inch replicas and the Corvette C5/C6 17/18 staggered setup:

And of course the aftermarket 5X5 bolt pattern stuff:

There is a ton more. Just check out the Caprice, Roadmaster, Impala, Fleetwood, and Brougham sections of cardomain.

#7 ·
Actually, I am installing one of those too . However my main concern is that rear tires don't rub .

#8 ·
I use spacers on my Impala SS. They are 1.5" thick. Very similar to Rustic's construction: 6061 billet, pressed-in studs, hub-centric. They have held up to over 30 000 miles of HARD driving. For example, here is my car cooling off after some lapping on a nearby road course. :thumbsup:

Sorry the pic is so small...

#15 ·
Okay backup.. correct me if i'm wrong.

The fleetwood is 5x5 but the wheels that they say fit for the pickup are 5x127?

is 5x5 and 5x127 just close enough or do i need a spacer?
It is the same bolt pattern (5X5 or 5X127), just measured in different units.

#17 ·
Yes...a lot of sites don't properly list these cars, but all you have to do is search using a 2wd mid 90's Chevy/GMC full-size truck or SUV, and you have it--same bolt pattern and offset.

I really like those 18's Firewood on *************** found through TireRack...they even look Fleetwood appropriate, well, at least to me. And a GREAT price all together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.