: what a fun easter...

BigJon
03-24-08, 02:25 AM
my easter started out great... went to church had dinner with the fam.. my g.f came back from up north got to see her..

well best part is we went and hung out with some friends... my bestfriend well long story short my friends g/f and her step dad have been having a lot of problems with her beating her and taking her money and stuff.. well she got tried of it and went and stayed with my buddy so her dad called and said to never come back and just come and get your shit some other day.. well to day her grandma called and said it was ok to come and get your self no biggie well i went with them in case he started some more shit.. well we get there and he said to come back some other day and starts fighting with her.. so we leave and about 5 mins later he calls and says we can come get so we do i thought everything was all cool they just throw the shit in the truck well my friend had park down the block so that there wouldnt be any problems.. well as they are loading stuff they just throw it no biggie right well as we go to pull off they are like there is more they throw it all up and down the drove way well he like why dont you come and help her big boy and just hassling me'
i figured no biggie just grab the shit and go as i get up to the drive way and help picking up stuff before i know i have a load gun put up to my gut saying if i move he going to blow me and way and wouldnt have a problem with doing.. it well ask i slowly back down the drive way to get in my car and leave he grabs my friend nick that came running and puts the gun to his head and said we have a 30 sec to just get the **** away.. so after all that is said and done well call 911 when we got to the end of the street and away and they didnt even take him to jail they just took the gun that bullshit my life was almost ended and he not even in jaill

sorry for the long post i just wanted to vent a little :alchi:

thebigjimsho
03-24-08, 11:31 AM
Sounds like you forgot to breathe as you were typing.

All kidding aside, glad to hear no one is dead...

CadillacGurl
03-24-08, 12:05 PM
Wow... the guy didn't even go to jail for attempted murder?! Heck even violent threatening?! :wtf:

Florian
03-24-08, 04:27 PM
put a bag of flaming dogshit on his doorstep...ring bell...run like hell

F

DILLIGAF
03-24-08, 09:20 PM
I'll take disfunctional family's for 300 Alex

BigJon
03-25-08, 01:15 AM
ya the cops aint doing shit about it they think it just some punk ass kids trying to make shit up i am sorry i know when i have a gun in my gut and shit and plus how the **** did they get it from him you know ..

ShadowLvr400
03-25-08, 01:29 AM
My neighbor and former city of residence had some murders, and a cop jumped, on friggin Easter. Of course day 1 of 08, Orlando had like 5 murders. That city is going to hell in a handbasket.

BigJon
03-25-08, 07:10 PM
thats really sad