: No Smash Bros Thread?!

DopeStar 156
03-23-08, 06:15 PM
Really? I mean I know it's been out for a couple weeks now but no one on here is really that into it?! C'mon! It's like an epidemic over here!

CadillacGurl
03-23-08, 07:05 PM
Haha my brother loves it. I have yet to play it since my brother and sister hog it.

DopeStar 156
03-23-08, 09:06 PM
Dude, I rock Sonic in that game.....

MauiV
03-23-08, 09:21 PM
I looked at the box and sat it back down at Best Buy yesterday. I am vehemently opposed to anything with Super Mario Bros associated with it.

I did buy an extra nunchuck so I can commence to kickin the wifes ass at boxing.

DopeStar 156
03-23-08, 10:41 PM
I looked at the box and sat it back down at Best Buy yesterday. I am vehemently opposed to anything with Super Mario Bros associated with it.

I did buy an extra nunchuck so I can commence to kickin the wifes ass at boxing.

Yet........you bought a Nintendo product.....

CadillacGurl
03-23-08, 11:50 PM
Ok just played it! Deffinately a lot of fun... I was Peach, Toon Link, and Pikachu :)

DopeStar 156
03-24-08, 12:45 AM
Nice. It's my brother's so i don't have free access to it, but I'm shaking because I can't play it...... I even started smoking again. Haha.

dkozloski
03-24-08, 01:18 AM
Intelligence is finite and can be measured but there is absolutely no limit to stupidity.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-24-08, 02:38 AM
The group of guys I've hung out with since the 10th grade love SSB, especially the original version, but I detest it. Whenever they play it, and it's always for a very long time, I find something else to do. But I must say, I do have a good amount of memories with them playing that game.

DopeStar 156
03-24-08, 02:24 PM
Intelligence is finite and can be measured but there is absolutely no limit to stupidity.

Ouch...

MauiV
03-24-08, 04:26 PM
I enjoy SOME games on the Wii, boxing, bowling, tennis, GHIII etc. I HATE Zelda, Mario, Sonic blah blah blah. Nintendo pretty much cornered the market on childrens games and until the Wii the company couldnt hold a candle to even a PS2 or the XBox with the better games. The best thing about the wii is the wireless controller. Thats the gimmick they have found a niche with and the $250 pricetag. For an operating system with kickass graphics and better games give me a PS3 w/Blueray. Like I said before, the only game I like on the X is Halo and owned the system for 1 game. When I buy a game available on all 3 systems odds are Im gonna buy it for the PS3 unless its Halo or a Wii controler motion game that I want for that reason.

Chicano-Mexicano
03-24-08, 06:20 PM
their aren't enough nerds, stoner's, gamers... (I'm a Nerd/Stoner of Noder) on this sight for a SSM Brawl or any video game thread.

I'm waiting for Red Alert 3 to come out. FOR THE UNION!

Blackout
03-24-08, 06:25 PM
I had some credit on my Gamestop card so I just picked up a used copy of Tiger Woods 08 for the 360 and so far so good. But I have been playing Forza 2 and Halo 3 online a lot as of late