Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking for a flawless Brougham? Check this out.

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Thomas Carey 
#1 ·
I don't post in this section often, but my name is Tony Pagano and I'm a Cadillac Dealer in Florida. I've been here on the Cadillac Forums since 2004, and I don't normally get cars like this in trade. I just took this one in this morning and posted an ad in the Classifieds- Click the link for the details.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3711

Simply amazing car. Call or email me with questions, or feel free to post in this thread. Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Those wheels were a dealer installed option on the '93-96 Broughams.

Looks great, you might want to try eBay but with that mileage the price is a little high.

#7 ·
The pictures really don't do justice to how clean this car is. All of the "normal wear areas" on these cars (like the tramped down carpet, loose fitting wood trim around the handles, faded tail light inserts, etc) are perfect on this one.

We'll probably sell it pretty quickly here on the lot, but I figured I'd give the CF group a shot at it before it hits our website and newspaper ads.

#12 ·
I don't think you'll get that info...they are trying to sell it here, you know;)

For a car like this, or more so one that's similar and not maybe as perfect, expect a few grand roughly at most. Hard number to nail down, all depending on the car, the condition, and more so who actually wants or doesn't want it. I'd say anything from $500-$5k, with only that top number if it's dead on perfect and they're glad to have it.

#15 · (Edited)
I'm actually pretty familiar with what private buyers are willing to pay, after all, I do flip cars occasionally. But the guy is like "Well I really don't want to have to take calls and show the car - not with all that is going on - so I think I'll just take it to the dealer and see what I can turn it in for."

I just don't want to see him get pennies for his grandmother's pride and joy. I tried to tell him to use Craigslist, but he's a little unsure about all that type of thing. Hence, why I was curious as to what dealers give (I've never turned in a car, myself- always used the paper, etc.)

#16 ·
Both of these Broughams should be on eBay. That is the one place they bring decent money and get wide exposure.

I just sold my brother's '92 d'Elegance with the 5.7 liter and 136K for $3,400 on eBay.

#18 ·
Elias, was that your brother's car?!?!? I was about to bid on it, and even asked if it would make the trip to Dallas. It had plastic bars holding up the headliner right? I decided against bidding b/c of the distance (but I know it would have made it), but man... that was (is) a nice car. -Greg

:cool::cool::cool:
Small world, yes that was it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.