: Caturday!!!!

xshrpshtr
03-22-08, 03:40 AM
nTasT5h0LEg&NR=1 Go straight to 1:50 and prepare to cry laughing.

Eld01
03-22-08, 07:38 AM
Cats. What can you say ?

Spyder
03-22-08, 02:00 PM
AH! That's pretty f'ing good, actually! Thankee Sai!

the cadillac kid
03-22-08, 02:11 PM
haha away message worthy

xshrpshtr
03-22-08, 03:42 PM
I wish I knew how to isolate just the parts I like from long vids...

the cadillac kid
03-22-08, 03:53 PM
it starts with a kiss...

Red_October_7000
03-22-08, 05:59 PM
Ah, the old Nokia advert surfaces again. Nokia, once upon a time, had an advert done up for their then-new videophones. The video was of that cat in the ceiling fan. They never played it on TV or anything like that, but the general consensus is it was allowed to leak for the publicity. At any rate, I find particularly hillarious the cat grabbing the toaster cord and pulling the whole thing down on top of himself, as well as the one cat beating the snot outta the little kid. I hate kids.

MauiV
03-22-08, 06:17 PM
I hate all cats. I only hate kids that make noise.

the cadillac kid
03-22-08, 06:18 PM
****ing stupid kids, i'm glad i was never one of them!

xshrpshtr
03-22-08, 06:40 PM
Hate kids? huh boy. I guess you do have to be an adult to be able to handle them.

MauiV
03-22-08, 08:18 PM
I enjoy sleep, the ability to go wherever whenever I want and my wifes company.

Thus WE decided we dont want kids anytime soon, if ever.

And yes I very much dislike most peoples kids, especially the undisciplined, noisy ones.

Red_October_7000
03-22-08, 10:39 PM
When I say I hate kids I don't mean ALL kids, it's just a blanket statement, rather like that I hate Oriental cars -yet I own one, because I found one that broke the rules and made me like it. There are a few others I wouldn't mind owning, and I've met a few kids who don't make me want to run screaming from the room, but in general, I can't stand kids, or for the most part, the people who have them when they are clearly the reason for me hating the kids (who in fact may not be bad kids if not for the parents) -for example: WTF are kids doing in a bar? I don't know, do you? Well when my girlfriend and I used to visit a Chilli's people brought kids into the bar all the time, and even sometimes complained that people were smoking (you want a dirty look, light a cigar in a public smoking venue) when the bar was the designated smoking place! Result -noisy, disruptive kid in an environment he doesn't enjoy -of course he's going to act like an arsehole, but his inconsiderate parents brought him into a bar because THEY wanted to go and couldn't be arsed to do something with him!

But wait, this is a Caturday thread! Let's get on with it!

Rolex
03-23-08, 04:13 PM
I agree kids should be silent and sit still at all times. When they move or make noise the parents should be flogged and sterilized for their shotty parenting skills. :bigroll:

One day fellas.....one day.