: Need Part Number for 2008 Keyfob

bomdy
03-21-08, 09:42 AM
I've search all over this forum for the last 4 days...
will some one plis help me out, I got a friend that works at the dealership and he can't find it in his system with out a vin number.

He said if i get the part number he could hook me up with a low price...

So please anyone throw me a bone here...

LFTW8S
03-21-08, 12:54 PM
I've search all over this forum for the last 4 days...
will some one plis help me out, I got a friend that works at the dealership and he can't find it in his system with out a vin number.

He said if i get the part number he could hook me up with a low price...

So please anyone throw me a bone here...

Go out on the dealers lot and pull a vin off a new 08 Escalade. He can get it from there.

dowhat103
03-21-08, 05:49 PM
just tell him just get you a 08 key fob
my dealer just look it up on 08 and they get it for me about a day
work great and look great

bomdy
03-24-08, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the replies, thing is...I've been there with him looking under the 08's and we couldn't find a thing...Call it incompetence if u must :drool: but the world would be such a happy place if someone would look at their fob and write the numbers here :) Please :worship::worship::worship:

And the people that got theirs at the dealer how much did u guys paid?

TSS
03-24-08, 07:45 AM
Sorry, but I am looking at my 08 fob and it does NOT have the part number on it like the old ones did. Honestly, he does not need a VIN number...

dowhat103
03-24-08, 11:25 AM
i don't see any number on my fob too...i paid 130 for mt at the dealer...

bomdy
03-27-08, 11:58 PM
Okay, so I went to the dealer today and talk to my buddy at the part department...he still did not find it, so we talk to his manager...the manager confess to being a lazy ass and not upgrading the catalog for the part department. said that it takes 2 hrs and all the computers have to be down.
So i told him...I know you are salary but dont you think u should bring your butt in either earlier or on a saturday! anyways the remote was on stock and in the shelf.

so...here are the part numbers YAY!!!!!!!!

Remote #1 25842689
Remote #2 25842690

there you go, no more drama...oh and the list price 156.26 ,
got it for 101 tax included.

hcvone
03-28-08, 07:56 AM
The dealer told me the list was $124.56 and our club price was $73.00 each. :)

TSS
03-28-08, 09:00 AM
Okay, so I went to the dealer today and talk to my buddy at the part department...he still did not find it, so we talk to his manager...the manager confess to being a lazy ass and not upgrading the catalog for the part department. said that it takes 2 hrs and all the computers have to be down.
So i told him...I know you are salary but dont you think u should bring your butt in either earlier or on a saturday! anyways the remote was on stock and in the shelf.

so...here are the part numbers YAY!!!!!!!!

Remote #1 25842689
Remote #2 25842690

there you go, no more drama...oh and the list price 156.26 ,
got it for 101 tax included.

Glad you finally got it! Price from dealer seems fair even though I guess it can be had for somewhat less. Others are paying more than you did on ebay too. See what we mean, no part number on it....we were not being lazy, just the parts manager. :helpless: